Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pole Dancing - Reason enough to break-up?

+4
Another Brick
Merlot Daruwala
Hellsangel
SomeProfile
8 posters

Go down

Pole Dancing - Reason enough to break-up? Empty Pole Dancing - Reason enough to break-up?

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 17, 2011 7:52 pm

I just had the most unbelievable conversation this evening. I met up with the GS (Graduate Student) for coffee after work and she tells me casually that she is thinking of taking pole dancing classes this summer! After the smart phone incident, I have learned that when she says she is thinking of something, she has already decided about it. She is doing a summer internship at a fortune 500 company, that's okay. She is going on a couple of trips in the summer, that's okay. But where the hell did the pole dancing class come from?

Apparently, there is this dance school that is organizing a six-week pole dancing class for women only for $xxx. It is being marketed as an activity to help women learn to "appreciate themselves, recognize their inner beauty and enhance their self-confidence". What a load of b.s.! I have no idea how to react to this. All I did was react to it with incredulity first, then exasperation and sarcasm. One of the things I asked: What will your Paki professor think of this? Result: she did not invite me in for coffee when we drove back to her house after finishing coffee outside.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Pole Dancing - Reason enough to break-up? Empty Re: Pole Dancing - Reason enough to break-up?

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 17, 2011 8:06 pm

No.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Pole Dancing - Reason enough to break-up? Empty Re: Pole Dancing - Reason enough to break-up?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 18, 2011 1:38 am

Pole-dancing could be dicey. For mankind, if say, Dolly Bindra is your GS. Post pictures so we can decide.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 4:04 am

SomeProfile wrote:I just had the most unbelievable conversation this evening. I met up with the GS (Graduate Student) for coffee after work and she tells me casually that she is thinking of taking pole dancing classes this summer! After the smart phone incident, I have learned that when she says she is thinking of something, she has already decided about it. She is doing a summer internship at a fortune 500 company, that's okay. She is going on a couple of trips in the summer, that's okay. But where the hell did the pole dancing class come from?

Apparently, there is this dance school that is organizing a six-week pole dancing class for women only for $xxx. It is being marketed as an activity to help women learn to "appreciate themselves, recognize their inner beauty and enhance their self-confidence". What a load of b.s.! I have no idea how to react to this. All I did was react to it with incredulity first, then exasperation and sarcasm. One of the things I asked: What will your Paki professor think of this? Result: she did not invite me in for coffee when we drove back to her house after finishing coffee outside.

Your stories sound so much like those of Sagittarian from old CH only Sagi's stories were better. You losing your touch? :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 18, 2011 4:20 am

nutmeg wrote:Your stories sound so much like those of Sagittarian from old CH :-(

Ah so the old SP = Arvind Swami (who did five married women) allegation resurfaces on the new forum.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed May 18, 2011 5:25 am

that's one more skill added to her skillset. nothing to complain about, i say. it could save you some money on your bachelor's party.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Pole Dancing - Reason enough to break-up? Empty ..

Post by Rekz Wed May 18, 2011 12:05 pm

SomeProfile wrote:I just had the most unbelievable conversation this evening. I met up with the GS (Graduate Student) for coffee after work and she tells me casually that she is thinking of taking pole dancing classes this summer! After the smart phone incident, I have learned that when she says she is thinking of something, she has already decided about it. She is doing a summer internship at a fortune 500 company, that's okay. She is going on a couple of trips in the summer, that's okay. But where the hell did the pole dancing class come from?

SP when are u gonna write up about idili vada coffee date ???
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm

i can't blv a guy (esp like urself) wud wana break up over a pole dance lesson Razz
u shud be at least happy about it if not thrilled. unless ofcoz u want to break up with her and just need an excuse, well then this is good enuf reason to break up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed May 18, 2011 2:54 pm

wait, why do you need so many cups of coffee? Cool

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

To waste some money:
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/pf/1105/gallery.money_wasters/3.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed May 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:

To waste some money:
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/pf/1105/gallery.money_wasters/3.html

dude really..that emoticon didn't convey sheepishness. you went all literal on us..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 18, 2011 4:24 pm

[quote="doofus_maximus"]
Hellsangel wrote:

dude really..that emoticon didn't convey sheepishness. you went all literal on us..

What do you mean by sheepishness? On the other hand:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13430219
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu May 19, 2011 1:23 am

please this dream is boring ....please this dream is very boring....please change your dream.....so ....so ....so....unbelievable......I am having typing ...........disorder after.....reading.....this..........................

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down