Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...soon I am planning to become a Karnataka expert

4 posters

Go down

So...soon I am planning to become a Karnataka expert Empty So...soon I am planning to become a Karnataka expert

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Bangalore, Halebidu, Belur, Shravanabalgola, Subramanya, Channarayapatna, Udupi, Mangalore are on the anvil.

I will be talking 2 (or even 3) people from Karnataka - including a Lingayat, Vokkaliga, and a Brahmin male and female.

So I will be a complete expert on karnataka by December. Will be studying the Bihari and Naarthie effect on this region and the strong bonds betweem the brotherly dravidians. Inshallah, I will resolve the Cauvery issue as well.

Stay tuned.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

So...soon I am planning to become a Karnataka expert Empty Re: So...soon I am planning to become a Karnataka expert

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:59 pm

dont forget to cross post long snippets of karnatak history (including the one where they invented carnatic music) from random blogs and try to convince kannadigas they're indeed from UP, atleast the fairskinned among them.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

So...soon I am planning to become a Karnataka expert Empty Re: So...soon I am planning to become a Karnataka expert

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:dont forget to cross post long snippets of karnatak history (including the one where they invented carnatic music) from random blogs and try to convince kannadigas they're indeed from UP, atleast the fairskinned among them.

Yes of course. Also, will be investigating the hindu encouragement and temple building activities of Tippu Sultan and Hyder Ali and the Golconda Goons, which are far superior to the involvement by the Hoysalas and the Vijayanagara Empire.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:dont forget to cross post long snippets of karnatak history (including the one where they invented carnatic music) from random blogs and try to convince kannadigas they're indeed from UP, atleast the fairskinned among them.

Yes of course. Also, will be investigating the hindu encouragement and temple building activities of Tippu Sultan and Hyder Ali and the Golconda Goons, which are far superior to the involvement by the Hoysalas and the Vijayanagara Empire.

I also hope you dont forget to post flimsy anecdotes of various forms of integration when you get to chapter 6

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

I also hope you dont forget to post flimsy anecdotes of various forms of integration when you get to chapter 6

Props will you write the foreword to my forthcoming book on Gults?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Bangalore, Halebidu, Belur, Shravanabalgola, Subramanya, Channarayapatna, Udupi, Mangalore are on the anvil.

I will be talking 2 (or even 3) people from Karnataka - including a Lingayat, Vokkaliga, and a Brahmin male and female.

So I will be a complete expert on karnataka by December. Will be studying the Bihari and Naarthie effect on this region and the strong bonds betweem the brotherly dravidians. Inshallah, I will resolve the Cauvery issue as well.

Stay tuned.
did the ousted glute administrator hire you to be the resident comedian? I have bad news for you; you are utterly incompetent as.one; you are humour fail!

rashmun, as the new administrator, please clean up this place; and as the first item on the agenda, please fire, discharge, dismiss, boot out, or otherwise get rid of uppusaamy gowNDer. thank you.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

props, will you write the foreword to my forthcoming book on the middle-aged virgin-boys of guNTur?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:15 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

props, will you write the foreword to my forthcoming book on the middle-aged virgin-boys of guNTur?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:20 pm

swapna wrote:

Stay tuned.
did the ousted glute administrator hire you to be the resident comedian? I have bad news for you; you are utterly incompetent as.one; you are humour fail!

rashmun, as the new administrator, please clean up this place; and as the first item on the agenda, please fire, discharge, dismiss, boot out, or otherwise get rid of uppusaamy gowNDer. thank you.

We all understand why are forced to ingratiate to a Naarth Indian fifth columnist.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Stay tuned.

I look fwd to, srsly. but then, when was the last time you lived there that's good enough to compare notes with, this time?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:54 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

Stay tuned.

I look fwd to, srsly. but then, when was the last time you lived there that's good enough to compare notes with, this time?

If that is a criterion, then very few can comment. If Rahul can comment on the lives of poor people, anyone id qualified to comment on anything. But, as a Chaddi, I remember living there in my previous life....and I can easily compare.....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down