Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uttar Pradeshi is symbol of secularism

4 posters

Go down

Uttar Pradeshi is symbol of secularism Empty Uttar Pradeshi is symbol of secularism

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:32 am

isn't it great that an Uttar Pradeshi has become a symbol of secularism on the such forum?

Back to top Go down

Uttar Pradeshi is symbol of secularism Empty Re: Uttar Pradeshi is symbol of secularism

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:28 am

Rashmun wrote:isn't it great that an Uttar Pradeshi has become a symbol of secularism on the such forum?

we already know you're irony challenged so must take this at face value.

it was already low from reading the news and witnessing the caliber of leaders that came out of there, but after seeing you in action, my impression of the average utter pradeshi has slipped a full 10 points (out of a possible 5).

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Uttar Pradeshi is symbol of secularism Empty Re: Uttar Pradeshi is symbol of secularism

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:31 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:isn't it great that an Uttar Pradeshi has become a symbol of secularism on the such forum?

it was already low from reading the news and witnessing the caliber of leaders that came out of there, but after seeing you in action, my impression of the average utter pradeshi has slipped a full 10 points (out of a possible 5).

Props, lets not forget that Pandit Nehru--the greatest politician produced by modern India-- was from Uttar Pradesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:35 am

also, Upanishads were composed in Uttar Pradesh, Gautam Budha was born near the border of Uttar Pradesh and Nepal and spent most of his life in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. Buddha gave his first public sermon in Sarnath which is on the outskirts of Benaras (Kashi/Varanasi) which is of course in Uttar Pradesh.

No Uttar Pradesh = No Pandit Nehru and no Gautam Budha and no Upanishads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:36 am

Also, Lord Krishna and Lord Rama were both from Uttar Pradesh.

No Uttar Pradesh = no Lord Krishna and no Lord Rama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:38 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Props, lets not forget that Pandit Nehru--the greatest politician produced by modern India-- was from Uttar Pradesh.

this only further proves the irony deficiency in your diet

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:40 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Props, you're being unreasonable. You go to worship Lord Venkateshwara and tonsure your head (giving your hair as an offering to him). On the other hand you heap insults at Uttar Pradeshis forgetting that Lord Krishna and Lord Rama (who represent Venkateshwara himself) were Uttar Pradeshis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Props, you're being unreasonable. You go to worship Lord Venkateshwara and tonsure your head (giving your hair as an offering to him). On the other hand you heap insults at Uttar Pradeshis forgetting that Lord Krishna and Lord Rama (who represent Venkateshwara himself) were Uttar Pradeshis.

now you're sauntering towards the deep end where no normal logic cannot penetrate except for the one you manufactured.in your head I'm sure it's perfectly reasonable to you but rest of us, along with most psychiatrists, disagree.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:44 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

now you're sauntering towards the deep end where no normal logic cannot penetrate except for the one you manufactured.in your head I'm sure it's perfectly reasonable to you but rest of us, along with most psychiatrists, disagree.

Props you need to stop fancying yourself as a wannabe psychiatrist. have you ever taken a psychology course in your life? I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:41 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Props you need to stop fancying yourself as a wannabe psychiatrist. have you ever taken a psychology course in your life? I have.

I'm sure you have talked to a taxi driver who once had a psychiatry student ride with him and have gleaned all that you need to know by indirect osmosis from that interaction.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:56 am

Who is it?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:04 pm

southindian wrote:
Who is it?

Kayar Vizhi?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I'm sure you have talked to a taxi driver who once had a psychiatry student ride with him and have gleaned all that you need to know by indirect osmosis from that interaction.

now you're sauntering towards the deep end where no normal logic can penetrate except for the one you manufactured.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:
Who is it?
Kayar Vizhi?
Yessss!

Kayar Vizhi is the best best Uttar Pradeshi from the American continent. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 pm

southindian wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:
Who is it?
Kayar Vizhi?
Yessss!

Kayar Vizhi is the best best Uttar Pradeshi from the American continent. Smile

That is it... Now Tamil independence should extend to OtherPeeDesh.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down