Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beard oppression

2 posters

Go down

beard oppression Empty beard oppression

Post by swapna Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:36 am

we are badly in need of a thread in which hindus are not wailing about oppression by indian minorities; so this thread is about protesting beard oppression:

http://www.econjobrumors.com/topic/end-beard-oppression

notice the woman on the left, in the last scene of the video; I wonder what she's protesting.

swapna

Back to top Go down

beard oppression Empty Re: beard oppression

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:38 am

nobodygivesashit.com & diesoonplease.com

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:05 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:nobodygivesashit.com & diesoonplease.com
"nobodygivesashit.com" -- poopah711.

inference: poopah711 does. he also worships it.

"diesoonplease.com" -- poopahq711.

inference: the throbbing pain in poopah's arse will abate only if I die.

further inference: poopah the superstitious hindu assumes that other indians are.like him; that his ardent wish that someone die will trouble the latter, and prompt him to withdraw his boot from poopah's arse! 

sorry, no, I am not a superstitious, murthy-worshipping hindu; I love to twist that boot, and see you squirm pathetically while wailing "ayyo, ammaiyeeee!"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:16 pm

swapna wrote:

further inference: poopah the superstitious hindu assumes that other indians are.like him; that his ardent wish that someone die will trouble the latter, and prompt him to withdraw his boot from poopah's arse! 

sorry, no, I am not a superstitious, murthy-worshipping hindu; I love to twist that boot, and see you squirm pathetically while wailing "ayyo, ammaiyeeee!"

you are a feeble old fart that pretends to be an internet tough guy like a teenager...if I ever come across you IRL, I'll twist your senior shitizen neck into a knot and shove your head so far up your ass you'll look like a half finished human pretzel. and stamp on the attachment for good measure

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

rd

you are a feeble old fart that pretends to be an internet tough guy like a teenager...if I ever come across you IRL, I'll twist your senior shitizen neck into a knot and shove your head so far up your ass you'll look like a half finished human pretzel. and stamp on the attachment for good measure
hahaha! it's enormously entertaining to watch you disintegrate in anger, with so little prompting.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:26 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

rd

hahaha! it's enormously entertaining to watch you disintegrate in anger, with so little prompting.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:26 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

rd

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:43 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

rd

you wish, motherfucker. I treat my interactions with you the same way I would treat an annoying mosquito. if you think mosquito buzzing is anything more substantial than a minor annoyance that I'd love to squash, you're deluded. disintegrate..pompous much?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:43 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

rd

you wish, motherfucker. I treat my interactions with you the same way I would treat an annoying mosquito. if you think mosquito buzzing is anything more substantial than a minor annoyance that I'd love to squash, you're deluded. disintegrate..pompous much?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

rd

no one has ever wished, with the same passion that you do, that an annoying mosquito fall under a bus and die, dreamt about it every night, and woken up, only to have his hopes dashed. hahaha!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:46 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

rd

no one has ever wished, with the same passion that you do, that an annoying mosquito fall under a bus and die, dreamt about it every night, and woken up, only to have his hopes dashed. hahaha!

is this the same logic you deployed when roshini amma was leaving you, trying to convince her that she really didnt want to leave? how did that work out?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi ex711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

is this the same logic you deployed when roshini amma was leaving you, trying to convince her that she really didnt want to leave? how did that work out?
irrelevant! "deployed?"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:33 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi ex711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

irrelevant! "deployed?"

so is your dick. chop it off and feed it to the neighbor's dog.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down