Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aap ke aa jane se

Go down

aap ke aa jane se Empty aap ke aa jane se

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:13 am

Takes me back to 1987-88... fun times...

Back to top Go down

aap ke aa jane se Empty Re: aap ke aa jane se

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:33 pm

govinda was a hit as far back as in '87-88? wow. i think he is the most talented but most unrecognized actor in the crop of aamir, salman, sanjay, shahruk. he was a failed mp too -- quite like AB. both were failed mps for the same reason. i think they should be compared for not just this reason alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:govinda was a hit as far back as in '87-88? wow. i think he is the most talented but most unrecognized actor in the crop of aamir, salman, sanjay, shahruk. he was a failed mp too -- quite like AB. both were failed mps for the same reason. i think they should be compared for not just this reason alone.

Govinda was a hit pretty much from his first movie back in 85-86, I think it was Love 86. He started out as a dancing hero, indulged in too many family dramas and some actions. Earlier he was considered kinda cheap too, and the classy people would not acknowledge him. Then by early 90s became a comedy actor, with stress on dance/songs, and continued to be successful till no one could ignore him any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm

txs tw. actually i was away during that period so wasn't clued in to b'wood that much. it's impressive that he remained center stage for almost two decades if not more. he was a cutie when young.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down