Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drone operators write a letter to obama

3 posters

Go down

drone operators write a letter to obama Empty drone operators write a letter to obama

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:43 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/obama-drone-war-isis-recruitment-tool-air-force-whistleblowers
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

drone operators write a letter to obama Empty Re: drone operators write a letter to obama

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/obama-drone-war-isis-recruitment-tool-air-force-whistleblowers

drone war - ISIS tool

Bombing Syria - ISIS tool

Bombing Yemen - ISIS tool

Dadri - ISIS tool

Modi - ISIS tool

RSS - ISIS tool

But, the biggest ISIS and Al Queda and any Muslim terror outfit tool is ISRAEL. So do you suggest that Israel be dismantled, which is the Ultimate goal of every muslim. If the West dercognizes ISRAEL and let the Muslims run over Israel, they will THEORETICALLY not attck west. But, even that is no guarantee bcz the WEST will be accused of discrimnating muslims until they become a Sharia-imposing majorty.

There is only one tool that can be blamed for ISIS recruitment - K O R A N

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

drone operators write a letter to obama Empty Re: drone operators write a letter to obama

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:36 pm

you and i are armchair warriors. these guys are the people actually involved in doing the dirty deed. don't you think politicians need to listen to them?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:38 pm

They chose this job. Next what? Stealth bomber pilots writing to BO crying they had to bomb targets?  

Can an Indian solder/commander in the border with Pak, writing to Modi bcz of their Shelling (when provoked by pak) is the reason for the state of mind of Pakis and their actions against India?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:40 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:you and i are armchair warriors. these guys are the people actually involved in doing the dirty deed. don't you think politicians need to listen to them?
Ya. Then you would not any police /law enforcement? Who is going to take care of the bad people?  You becoming a saint suddenly?  (Who changed you, Deepak or SG? Smile ).

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:45 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:you and i are armchair warriors. these guys are the people actually involved in doing the dirty deed. don't you think politicians need to listen to them?
Ya. Then you would not any police /law enforcement? Who is going to take care of the bad people?  You becoming a saint suddenly?  (Who changed you, Deepak or SG? Smile ).

the people in the front lines of war doing the heavy lifting have the moral authority to talk to us about war. this is why dubya was puny compared to kerry. kerry's loss to dubya baffled me. this is also why i paid way more attention to what was coming out of colin powell's mouth than the chicken hawks of dubya's administration.

i realize drone operators are not the same as soldiers on the frontline, but they too deal with difficult moral questions.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:18 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:

the people in the front lines of war doing the heavy lifting have the moral authority to talk to us about war. this is why dubya was puny compared to kerry. kerry's loss to dubya baffled me. this is also why i paid way more attention to what was coming out of colin powell's mouth than the chicken hawks of dubya's administration.

i realize drone operators are not the same as soldiers on the frontline, but they too deal with difficult moral questions.

They all should be exposed to hinduism and taught Bhagavad Gita. Then the Droners will realize they are just doing their job and it is all God's will - rather Allah's will. They will feel at ease with their work.

Also, it may not be a bad idea to paint all bombs "Allah-O-Akbar" and claim it is Allah that kills these people.

P.S. 99.9% of the world population are made up of armchair warriors. Even a General is an armchair as a 60 yr old General - despite his uniform - is not going to fight at the war front, literally.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down