Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"muslim" newly weds slaughter coworkers

3 posters

Go down

"muslim" newly weds slaughter coworkers Empty "muslim" newly weds slaughter coworkers

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:02 pm

this unfair characterization of pieceful practitioners should send libbies into a tizzy

http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/muslim-newlyweds-slaughter-coworkers-who-threw-them-a-baby-shower/

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

"muslim" newly weds slaughter coworkers Empty Re: "muslim" newly weds slaughter coworkers

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:04 pm

https://twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/672463009109975040

Back to top Go down

"muslim" newly weds slaughter coworkers Empty Re: "muslim" newly weds slaughter coworkers

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:12 pm

lol...when papers in india sensationalize trivial vendetta settling incidents you personally couldnt get the hindutva intolerance card out of your ass quick enough. but one word about these fukwitz religion and you're all twitteroutraged. you sikular fukulars are nothing if not two faced

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:lol...when papers in india sensationalize trivial vendetta settling incidents you personally couldnt get the hindutva intolerance card out of your ass quick enough. but one word about these fukwitz religion and you're all twitteroutraged. you sikular fukulars are nothing if not two faced
Yeah, Aurangajeb worshiped a kafir lingam. So, he must be a good man. Arcot Nawabs, Nizam, Babur, Tipu and Jalaluddin are the other decent people in India.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:this unfair characterization of pieceful practitioners should send libbies into a tizzy

http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/muslim-newlyweds-slaughter-coworkers-who-threw-them-a-baby-shower/
I had worried that b.a.s.h. brother, mr. drinkman, had betrayed you, and hurt your tender feelings so much that you wouldn't be back. I'm truly glad to see that you are back with pants lowered and rear exposed, to receive brotheru drinkmanu's bootu on your posterioru. 

(yes, i am aware that mr. drinkman does not belong to the telega tribe; he was merely being typically opportunistic, and respectful of the v.v.i.p. glute administrator when he first became an active member of the b.a.s.h. brothers.)

you couldn't resist the opportunities this forum gives you, to express your deep, romantic love for unknown, anonymous korean girls, and soft, young, caucasian men hugging footballs, could you?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:30 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:this unfair characterization of pieceful practitioners should send libbies into a tizzy

I had worried that b.a.s.h. brother, mr. drinkman, had betrayed you, and hurt your tender feelings so much that you wouldn't be back. I'm truly glad to see that you are back with pants lowered and rear exposed, to receive brotheru drinkmanu's bootu on your posterioru. 

(yes, i am aware that mr. drinkman does not belong to the telega tribe; he was merely being typically opportunistic, and respectful of the v.v.i.p. glute administrator when he first became an active member of the b.a.s.h. brothers.)

you couldn't resist the opportunities this forum gives you, to express your deep, romantic love for unknown, anonymous korean girls, and soft, young, caucasian men hugging footballs, could you?

you think a 5 foot 4 frusto douchebag with stock phrases and penchant for illicit buggery with bearded men while he travels for peanuts would scare me into not posting? you're still the same old delusional old fuck you always were, thinking you scare ppl on internet with your it puts lotion on it's back or it gets the hose shtick.

you fail to realize you're nothing more than an irritating pustule on my ass that's easily squashed and in real life you're even lesser. I told you a few times before: I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck if I ever come across you irl and we'll see about that geriatric bravado then.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

you think a 5 foot 4 frusto douchebag with stock phrases and penchant for illicit buggery with bearded men while he travels for peanuts would scare me into not posting? you're still the same old delusional old fuck you always were, thinking you scare ppl on internet with your it puts lotion on it's back or it gets the hose shtick.

you fail to realize you're nothing more than an irritating pustule on my ass that's easily squashed and in real life you're even lesser. I told you a few times before: I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck if I ever come across you irl and we'll see about that geriatric bravado then.
ayyo, ammaiii! uncal seetharamayya told badwords!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

Props i find your comparison of Swapna with a pustule on your bum to be odd. You seem to be admitting that Swapna has caused you pain and discomfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:57 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

ayyo, ammaiii! uncal seetharamayya told badwords!

who're you saying that to? your big titted d or the even bigger titted ex-w that left your finicky, obsessive compulsive ass for a lawn mowing messican?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

Props i find your comparison of Swapna with a pustule on your bum to be odd. You seem to be admitting that Swapna has caused you pain and discomfort.

as we discussed in the other post the other day, your logical abilities fall somewhat short of a short bus riding retard in 5th grade.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:33 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

as we discussed in the other post the other day, your logical abilities fall somewhat short of a short bus riding retard in 5th grade.

Props, could it be that the reason you are not making any sense now is because of the painful pustule on your bum? If you wish i can apply some salve to ease the pain. After all i am an old friend of yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:39 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

Props, could it be that the reason you are not making any sense now is because of the painful pustule on your bum? If you wish i can apply some salve to ease the pain. After all i am an old friend of yours.

that's quite a fall, from SWIH (seeking women in houston on internets) a few years ago to offering bum massaging services to middleaged men on internet. why cant you just find a mail order arranged marriage doormat wife in oopi if you're not having any success in the female dept? why must you pine for bitter old men's company?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:46 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

that's quite a fall, from SWIH (seeking women in houston on internets) a few years ago to offering bum massaging services to middleaged men on internet. why cant you just find a mail order arranged marriage doormat wife in oopi if you're not having any success in the female dept? why must you pine for bitter old men's company?

Props, could it be that the painful pustule on your bum is actually a human bot fly larva lodged inside your bum? If you don't know what i am talking about see this:

https://such.forumotion.com/t34688-why-you-may-never-wish-to-visit-central-america

Swapna and i will help dislodge the bot fly from your bum and then i am sure you'll start making sense again. Right now all is forgiven because of the pain in your bum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:59 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Props, could it be that the painful pustule on your bum is actually a human bot fly larva lodged inside your bum? If you don't know what i am talking about see this:

https://such.forumotion.com/t34688-why-you-may-never-wish-to-visit-central-america

Swapna and i will help dislodge the bot fly from your bum and then i am sure you'll start making sense again. Right now all is forgiven because of the pain in your bum.

like I said above, get yourself a deaf-mute mail order bride before it's too late and you turn into a full fledged bitch-boy for phlegmy emptying his colostomy bag twice a day and making him soft foods for dinner while waiting for him to die so you can fight with mallika and the underachieving lazy bum he calls a son for claim over his meager possessions.

if you need help dislodging dicks from your ass, ask the pint sized alcoholic intellectual. he has lots of experience.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:04 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

like I said above, get yourself a deaf-mute mail order bride before it's too late and you turn into a full fledged bitch-boy for phlegmy emptying his colostomy bag twice a day and making him soft foods for dinner while waiting for him to die so you can fight with mallika and the underachieving lazy bum he calls a son for claim over his meager possessions.

if you need help dislodging dicks from your ass, ask the pint sized alcoholic intellectual. he has lots of experience.

Props you are continuing to make no sense. You are the one complaining of a painful pustule on your bum. Your bum needs to be examined by Swapna and i to check if a human bot fly is lodged in it. Right now all is forgiven because of the pain in your bum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:11 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Props you are continuing to make no sense. You are the one complaining of a painful pustule on your bum. Your bum needs to be examined by Swapna and i to check if a human bot fly is lodged in it. Right now all is forgiven because of the pain in your bum.

and I'm telling you to go get a mail order bride for oopi so you dont need to examine strange men's asses. we know your nature cannot be denied but for sake of your family, try to keep up the pretense of being straight. the alco does it, check with him on how to do it successfully

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

and I'm telling you to go get a mail order bride for oopi so you dont need to examine strange men's asses. we know your nature cannot be denied but for sake of your family, try to keep up the pretense of being straight. the alco does it, check with him on how to do it successfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:lol...when papers in india sensationalize trivial vendetta settling incidents you personally couldnt get the hindutva intolerance card out of your ass quick enough. but one word about these fukwitz religion and you're all twitteroutraged. you sikular fukulars are nothing if not two faced
Yeah, Aurangajeb worshiped a kafir lingam. So, he must be a good man. Arcot Nawabs, Nizam, Babur, Tipu and Jalaluddin are the other decent people in India.

there is a difference between Arcot Nawabs and Nizams on one side, and Tipu on the other. Arco Nawabs and Nizams had become collaborators with the British. They had become traitors. Tipu Sultain, on the other hand, refused to compromise on principles, remained patriotic, and continued to fight against the British till the bitter end.

But there is also a similarity between the Arcot Nawabs, Nizams, and Tipu and that is that none of them played the communal card. To give an example, they never imposed jaziya on their subjects. They appointed Hindus to high positions, celebrated and patronized hindu festivals and temples, and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down