Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the fattest Indian celebrity?

3 posters

Go down

Who is the fattest Indian celebrity? Empty Who is the fattest Indian celebrity?

Post by harharmahadev Thu May 05, 2011 9:48 pm

I don't know of a lot of fat Indian celebrities, but the fattest I can think of is Tina Ambani...

Lata Mangeshkar, Anuradha Paudwal also come to mind.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Who is the fattest Indian celebrity? Empty Re: Who is the fattest Indian celebrity?

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:57 pm

guddi maruti.

Back to top Go down

Who is the fattest Indian celebrity? Empty Re: Who is the fattest Indian celebrity?

Post by Another Brick Fri May 06, 2011 5:17 am

rakesh jhunjhunwala (a celeb, all right). all those namkeen snacks and clicking mouse buttons for exercise does that to you.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 06, 2011 6:46 am

Shashi Kapoor. Preparing for the role of Jabaa the Hutt in the Bollywood rendition of Star Wars.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri May 06, 2011 7:00 am

i was going to say shammi kapoor but you are pretty close. all kapoors drink scotch and butter chicken evvwwRy ddDay. kapoors are alcoholics, mid-day once told me.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 am

No, you're right. Shammi Kapoor is bigger.

Who is the fattest Indian celebrity? Shashi-Kapoor

Who is the fattest Indian celebrity? 08-ShammiKapoor
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 06, 2011 7:07 am

Btw, that must be a picture of Shammi Kapoor with his soon-to-be breakfast.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:16 am

Another Brick wrote:i was going to say shammi kapoor but you are pretty close. all kapoors drink scotch and butter chicken evvwwRy ddDay. kapoors are alcoholics, mid-day once told me.

mid-day, ah, the mostest reliable source of news. raj kapoor was an alcoholic. i had stayed in the same hotel they had camped in, in chamundi hills, for the shooting of that raj kapoor padmini kholapuri movie (forget the name) -- i was a kid then. for 3 nights, i saw him move around with a glass of scotch in his hands eveRRyday.

actually, no, i did not see him with a glass in his hands but he was always drunk. he had even offered my li'l sister a role in his next movie. so you know how drunk he must have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down