Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Hindian is OK

3 posters

Go down

This Hindian is OK Empty This Hindian is OK

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Sharuk Khan gave 50 crore Rs. to TM flood relief.

Thank you. Act in some Tamil movie, I will watch iy

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

This Hindian is OK Empty Re: This Hindian is OK

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:34 am

he gave 1 crore not 50 crores to tn relief! not trying to take away anything from him.

i donated a hundred food packets through a local relief effort. the food was packed by them and airlifted to chennai the same day (to nearby airport). do i also rock?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:35 am

you do

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:16 am

thank you kayalvizhi. dhoni donates Rs 75 lacs.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:02 am

Asshole KV, So when they donate money they are fine.

What about a $ you pay to watch their Hindian movies?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:00 am

brie wrote:he gave 1 crore not 50 crores to tn relief! not trying to take away anything from him.

i donated a hundred food packets through a local relief effort. the food was packed by them and airlifted to chennai the same day (to nearby airport). do i also rock?
Did you also make sure your donated food packets reach only Tamil speaking Tamilians in Chennai and not Hindians living there?

Oh! And did you send dosa, idli and not Northindian food? The food will be rejected if dosa packets did not have dosai printed (with an i).

Please do keep this in mind if you send food relief to Chennai.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:23 am

southindian wrote:
brie wrote:he gave 1 crore not 50 crores to tn relief! not trying to take away anything from him.

Did you also make sure your donated food packets reach only Tamil speaking Tamilians in Chennai and not Hindians living there?

Oh! And did you send dosa, idli and not Northindian food? The food will be rejected if dosa packets did not have dosai printed (with an i).

lol. actually i was thinking of home made paranthas, dry alu sabzi and achaar but when got down to the brass tacks we realized we just could not do it in one day (the relief shipment had a deadline) without bring the house down. so we placed a bulk order of idlis and coconut chutney from our local favourite eatery (they make BIG idlis by the bye -- not that we mind).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:48 am

wondering if those food packets got amma's postures posted on them. ideally it shouldn't matter coz the people stranded are getting to it, but overall what a nasty thing to do.

PS: methinks KV is not what he/she claims to be. the more i see his/her style of creating long titles, be on this board ALL THE TIME but posting ONLY tamil content, and certain styles of responses when cornered, i think he is someone else. *ugh* one more handle to put on ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:55 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:wondering if those food packets got amma's postures posted on them. ideally it shouldn't matter coz the people stranded are getting to it, but overall what a nasty thing to do.

** vile. 

PS: methinks KV is not what he/she claims to be. the more i see his/her style of creating long titles, be on this board ALL THE TIME but posting ONLY tamil content, and certain styles of responses when cornered, i think he is someone else. *ugh* one more handle to put on ignore. 

** ughh. putting him on ignore from now on. thanks for the warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:03 pm

brie wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:wondering if those food packets got amma's postures posted on them. ideally it shouldn't matter coz the people stranded are getting to it, but overall what a nasty thing to do.

** vile. 

** ughh. putting him on ignore from now on. thanks for the warning.

isn't this the same person who was earlier claiming that i am Veeu? She keeps pulling out these insinuations and suspicions from her ass and you keep swallowing her shit as if its the gospel truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:31 pm

brie wrote:
southindian wrote:

lol. actually i was thinking of home made paranthas, dry alu sabzi and achaar but when got down to the brass tacks we realized we just could not do it in one day (the relief shipment had a deadline) without bring the house down. so we placed a bulk order of idlis and coconut chutney from our local favourite eatery (they make BIG idlis by the bye -- not that we mind).

MOst food donation and deliveries were noodles, water bottles, and rice. I was surprised at seeing Noodles showing up in everyone's list.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:02 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
brie wrote:
southindian wrote:

MOst food donation and deliveries were noodles, water bottles, and rice. I was surprised at seeing Noodles showing up in everyone's list.
That is because these drives insist on non perishable food. Mine was ' help Chennai' relief.. So noodles are uppermost in most minds. They accepted idlis and with some reluctance chutney. Damn I forgot water! They never suggested either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:11 am

They were taking clothes too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:29 am

Where is this ' help Chennai' relief? Which city you are? Are many sending help from there

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:04 am

This Hindian is OK Image10

Just got this image on whatsapp. Their packets of biscuits and clothes leaving today from kolkata. It's a local initiative.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Where is this ' help Chennai' relief? Which city you are? Are many sending help from there
Hindian food is Okay then for Tamil Nadu?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down