Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot news for Kayar Vizhi.....

3 posters

Go down

Hot news for Kayar Vizhi..... Empty Hot news for Kayar Vizhi.....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:43 pm

.......Here is a Tamilian holding the footwear of a Hindian CONartist. I bet he also spoke to Pappu in Hindi. Kayar should jump up and down and cry......

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Held-slippers-for-Rahul-Gandhi-out-of-courtesy-says-former-Union-minister-V-Narayanasamy/articleshow/50109085.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Hot news for Kayar Vizhi..... Empty Re: Hot news for Kayar Vizhi.....

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.......Here is a Tamilian holding the footwear of a Hindian CONartist. I bet he also spoke to Pappu in Hindi. Kayar should jump up and down and cry......

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Held-slippers-for-Rahul-Gandhi-out-of-courtesy-says-former-Union-minister-V-Narayanasamy/articleshow/50109085.cms

This is nothing but Pseudo Chaddism... Pappu Pada being elevated to the level of Ramar Pada.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.......Here is a Tamilian holding the footwear of a Hindian CONartist. I bet he also spoke to Pappu in Hindi. Kayar should jump up and down and cry......

This is nothing but Pseudo Chaddism... Pappu Pada being elevated to the level of Ramar Pada.

Upps... tch.. tch.. tchey...I am deeply disappointed in you in not giving benefit of doubt; perhaps you didn't watch the clip at all but just looked at that one frame and neither you read the article - see below. Apparently/allegedly, Rahul's footwear became dysfunctional and the host offered his. Isn't that part of the local culture to extend such a courtesy to your family/relative/guest?

....Asked about it, Narayanasamy said, "it was not Rahul Gandhi's slippers, it was mine and I was holding it for him to wear out of courtesy so that he could walk through a flooded neighbourhood." Rahulji was wearing shoes and he had to remove it as the street was flooded. As he got ready to walk barefoot, I offered mine as the flooded street had thorns and rough stones," he said....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:50 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

Upps... tch.. tch.. tchey...I am deeply disappointed in you in not giving benefit of doubt; perhaps you didn't watch the clip at all but just looked at that one frame and neither you read the article - see below.  Apparently/allegedly, Rahul's footwear became dysfunctional and the host offered his. Isn't that part of the local culture to extend such a courtesy to your family/relative/guest?

....Asked about it, Narayanasamy said, "it was not Rahul Gandhi's slippers, it was mine and I was holding it for him to wear out of courtesy so that he could walk through a flooded neighbourhood." Rahulji was wearing shoes and he had to remove it as the street was flooded. As he got ready to walk barefoot, I offered mine as the flooded street had thorns and rough stones," he said....

I agree..it smacks of "intolerance"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:11 pm

yeah! Looks like this is allowed in Sikularism!

Hot news for Kayar Vizhi..... Th?id=OIP.M501d8984f959dc16c0bef8e6002cd341o2&pid=15

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:47 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

Upps... tch.. tch.. tchey...I am deeply disappointed in you in not giving benefit of doubt; perhaps you didn't watch the clip at all but just looked at that one frame and neither you read the article - see below.  Apparently/allegedly, Rahul's footwear became dysfunctional and the host offered his. Isn't that part of the local culture to extend such a courtesy to your family/relative/guest?

hmm...intolerance or impatience (to view/read the contents in its entirety)? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:35 am

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

hmm...intolerance or impatience (to view/read the contents in its entirety)? Wink

YOu need to come to 21st century of news reading... read only what you want and interpret the wat you want.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down