Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Dhawan called Three Sri Ravi Sankar a RASCAL!

3 posters

Go down

David Dhawan called Three Sri Ravi Sankar a RASCAL! Empty David Dhawan called Three Sri Ravi Sankar a RASCAL!

Post by harharmahadev Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Watched a few minutes of RASCALS over the weekend. I am somewhat of a fan of David Dhawan movies, so decided to watch.

The movie sucked big time. Kangana Ranaut was made to strip down her clothes in practically every frame she was in. She does have a hot bod so I'm not complaining too much. These two guys - Ajay Devgan and Sanjay Dutt - grope her throughout the movie.

The story - I'm not really sure what the story was. The story changed every minute. But they showed Sanjay Dutt playing the role of Three Sree Ravi Sankar, who was running a spiritual club called the The Art of Giving. Ajay Devgan plays a blind man who needs attention from Kangana. The story never made any sense and wasn't even intended to. It was a movie to find situations to get Kangana to strip and that's it.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

David Dhawan called Three Sri Ravi Sankar a RASCAL! Empty Re: David Dhawan called Three Sri Ravi Sankar a RASCAL!

Post by chameli Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:25 pm

It's weird that Sanjay Dutt played that kind of a role .remember he was married to a woman ..dont know her name ...who was very high in art of Living and he himself would lpublicly promote it

must have had a fall out

I do like David Dhawan movies

He and Govinda wow

Never understood what Kangana Ranaut is all about Sad
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

David Dhawan called Three Sri Ravi Sankar a RASCAL! Empty Re: David Dhawan called Three Sri Ravi Sankar a RASCAL!

Post by harharmahadev Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:42 pm

chameli wrote:It's weird that Sanjay Dutt played that kind of a role .remember he was married to a woman ..dont know her name ...who was very high in art of Living and he himself would lpublicly promote it

must have had a fall out

I do like David Dhawan movies

He and Govinda wow

Never understood what Kangana Ranaut is all about Sad

I really liked Govinda / David Dhawan combo. Ajay / Sanjay weren't able to replicate the same comedic effect. It was a casting misfit.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:33 pm

mahadev saab,

u and i seem to have a few things in common Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 pm

chameli wrote:mahadev saab,

Yes...and that scares me.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:33 pm

The question is what would have been the censor's and our "pseudo-seculars" reaction if David Dhawan had made Sanjay Dutt

play the role of Chief Ulema of Three Deoband-e-Uloom
and groped the actress

OR

play the role of Bishop of Three Catholic Church and groped the actress.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:42 pm

rawemotions wrote:The question is what would have been the censor's and our "pseudo-seculars" reaction if David Dhawan had made Sanjay Dutt

play the role of Chief Ulema of Three Deoband-e-Uloom
and groped the actress

OR

play the role of Bishop of Three Catholic Church and groped the actress.

Sanjay Dutt is a" has been" now

incapable of groping Rolling Eyes
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
chameli wrote:mahadev saab,

Yes...and that scares me.

What are you scared of har harji ?

just me or that I know your secrets ? What a Face
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down