Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dharun Ravi Interview

4 posters

Go down

Dharun Ravi Interview Empty Dharun Ravi Interview

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 pm

http://blog.nj.com/njv_mark_diionno/2012/03/exclusive_interview_dharun_rav.html

Back to top Go down

Dharun Ravi Interview Empty Re: Dharun Ravi Interview

Post by chameli Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:04 pm

next

do post the secret cosy meeting u recorded between your husband

and his snazzy office girl
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:http://blog.nj.com/njv_mark_diionno/2012/03/exclusive_interview_dharun_rav.html

His first one on one interview is going to be aired in ABC's 20/20, 10/9 cental tomorrow. They showed a bit of that interview on abc news today. To read about him in news articles is one thing, to actually see him talk is another. It was heart wrenching to look at his sad face. The poor kid has been through so much at such a young age. Yes, he was stupid, he was unempathetic and didn't care how clementi would feel about his stupid pranks. He probably did it to look cool and be popular among his friends. I don't think he was vile and hateful. He paid a heavy price for his stupidity. Unfortunately, he has been made the scapegoat and projected as the poster person for gay bullying. Enough already! He's been bullied enough for being a bully. I think he already got his punishment for his stupidity. Hope he'll be let lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:59 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:http://blog.nj.com/njv_mark_diionno/2012/03/exclusive_interview_dharun_rav.html

..Now this is hate crime worth a conviction...

Looks like NJ is the new 21st century Mississippi

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:47 pm

chameli wrote:next

do post the secret cosy meeting u recorded between your husband

and his snazzy office girl

Chameli...TW won't fall for it. Good try btw.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

kinnera wrote:

His first one on one interview is going to be aired in ABC's 20/20, 10/9 cental tomorrow. They showed a bit of that interview on abc news today. To read about him in news articles is one thing, to actually see him talk is another. It was heart wrenching to look at his sad face. The poor kid has been through so much at such a young age. Yes, he was stupid, he was unempathetic and didn't care how clementi would feel about his stupid pranks. He probably did it to look cool and be popular among his friends. I don't think he was vile and hateful. He paid a heavy price for his stupidity. Unfortunately, he has been made the scapegoat and projected as the poster person for gay bullying. Enough already! He's been bullied enough for being a bully. I think he already got his punishment for his stupidity. Hope he'll be let lose.

Kinnera...did you get a chance to look at Clementi's picture? DR killed another kid by his actions and he is not realizing the fact that his actions alone killed him. How would you feel being an adult someone who shares a living with you not only records your personal stuff but also has a nerve to webcast it live? Will you be able to cope up with that? Or will you let go of that person quoting him as a "stupid bullying kid"?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Sasthi wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Kinnera...did you get a chance to look at Clementi's picture? DR killed another kid by his actions and he is not realizing the fact that his actions alone killed him. How would you feel being an adult someone who shares a living with you not only records your personal stuff but also has a nerve to webcast it live? Will you be able to cope up with that? Or will you let go of that person quoting him as a "stupid bullying kid"?

http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55185819/2020-323-rutgers-webcam-spying-scandal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Thanks for the link, kinns. Saw it. I can understand his refusing to admit to bias charges.

The second news item on 20/20 on that gossips website was so bizarre.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 pm

I saw that vid and feel sorry for DR. But still...couldn't conclude whether he is honest or not. Looks like he was trying to become popular with hitech tools and social media by exposing Clementi.

What if DR was gay and his roommate exposes him with tweet feeds and a cam...how he might have felt among his friends.

It is unfortunate that he got a gay friend. Instead trying to get a different room he was using that up. Still 10years jail is unacceptable. I don't feel sorry for him but believe that he needs some kinda coaching...but don't know what it is?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Sasthi wrote:don't know how to delete this post? Any help!

Last edited by Sasthi on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Did you forget a . , Sasthi?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Yes, I did h. I like...