Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India-Pakistan

+4
MaxEntropy_Man
truthbetold
confuzzled dude
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
8 posters

Go down

India-Pakistan Empty India-Pakistan

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:49 pm

As such there is one issue between them. Land. There is no interest in trade, religion or culture. Not many hindus or muslims visit the other country and Pakis want to emulate iSlamic/Arabic culture and want to drop any culture that had a connection to Hinduism.

Paki Got...has to maintain diplomatic relations while it conducts terror acts in parallel in the name of non-state "actors". Of course, they refuse to act against them.

So if the Saudis can sever diplomatic relations why cant India.

simply shut down the embassies and it will convey the most powerful message to the world.

And, get ready to missile them out selectively.

Next simply take over ll of Kashmir and IMMEDIATELY hold a plebiscite - or an complete J & K election with international supervision. One of the questions shoud be do they vite for India or Pakistan? J & K of Pakistan will vote against Paki - at least soon after.

This will effectively make Pakistan a prctically dead (waterless) country.

THIS DRAMA CANNOT SIMPLY CONTINUE.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

India-Pakistan Empty Re: India-Pakistan

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I agree, Modiji cannot simply continue this saas-bahu a.k.a saree diplomacy drama. And do you seriously think that selective destruction will degrade ISI sponsored terror organizations/activities when root of the issue is ideological not political?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I agree, Modiji cannot simply continue this saas-bahu a.k.a saree diplomacy drama. And do you seriously think that selective destruction will degrade ISI sponsored terror organizations/activities when root of the issue is ideological not political?

Do you really think not trying to degrade or attack Paki establishment will change their minds and stop all future attacks.

Time to follow a totally different strategy. Stop doing what they expect and anticipate - that hindus are sissies and would not do anything - no matter what.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

CD,

what is the ideology? Whose ideology?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:05 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Do you really think not trying to degrade or attack Paki establishment will change their minds and stop all future attacks.

Time to follow a totally different strategy. Stop doing what they expect and anticipate - that hindus are sissies and would not do anything - no matter what.
Can Modiji do a Indira and split Pakistan further? I thought he has Obama's personal cell number, can he try to get international pressure on Pakis or support to divide the country further? And put a stop to Akhand Bharat nonsense

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:14 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Can Modiji do a Indira and split Pakistan further? I thought he has Obama's personal cell number, can he try to get international pressure on Pakis or support to divide the country further? And put a stop to Akhand Bharat nonsense

do you think Pappu or Sonia can do any better ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:23 pm

Pappu and Sonia couldn't. That's why they were kicked out. Modi said he was different, but doesn't seem all that different. By the way Saamiyar you said Hindus are sissies. Modi is a Hindu. Is he a sissy too?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:13 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Pappu and Sonia couldn't. That's why they were kicked out. Modi said he was different, but doesn't seem all that different. By the way Saamiyar you said Hindus are sissies. Modi is a Hindu. Is he a sissy too?

I thought you were a peacenik...of the highest order.

I said PAKIS think hindus are sissies. The moment some retaliatory action is taken you will be one of the first to criticize it and blame Modi for inciting Pakis to act further.

Read my other post.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:06 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Wow..Upps Aunty, I'm truly impressed by all this manly talk. But I was thinking your Supreme Leader God - he of that magnificent 56-inch chest - would also say something like that.

Instead, Modi Sarkar has clarified that one attack won't be allowed to derail the talks. So the Modi-Sharif bromance shall continue to bloom and we will keep talking "peace" even as Indians keep dying at the hands of ISI proxies.

When shabhashi from Western leaders and even a Nobel Peace prize is at stake, what is a few dead Indians??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Pakistan has blinked and caved in. They are shivering in fear. They are looking into leads forwarded to them by India.

Jai Modi ji.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Pappu and Sonia couldn't. That's why they were kicked out. Modi said he was different, but doesn't seem all that different. By the way Saamiyar you said Hindus are sissies. Modi is a Hindu. Is he a sissy too?
You are not a sissy because you don't wear a chaddi.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Just let the GoI think and think well. How would the Chinkus have handled the Pathankot issue?

5 days of 'flushing out with 5000 troops in an area of 1500 acres killing 5 iSlamic terrorists and searching for 5 hiding iSlamists. This tells something about the status that has deteriorated over the last 15 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:22 pm

What an irony! PM Modi did the very things he said in this video, mocking MMS

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:12 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Haha..their own propaganda video ("2014: Modi walks the talk!") coming back to haunt them. Rest assured, the bhakts will *stay* groundhog on this gem as well.

Between the eye-for-an-eye Modi of 2014 and the peace-talks-no-matter-what Modi of 2015, I guess the biggest difference is Sharif's jaadu-ki-jhappi which seduced Vajpayee, MMS and now NaMo.

Also, every PM - no matter which party - feels this need to kowtow to Western powers who insist we talk peace with Pak no matter what the costs, just so their own interests in Afghanistan are not endangered. One would have thought 56-inches would be sufficient to push back on Western hypocrisy. Alas, not.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:21 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Haha..their own propaganda video ("2014: Modi walks the talk!") coming back to haunt them. Rest assured, the bhakts will *stay* groundhog on this gem as well.

Between the eye-for-an-eye Modi of 2014 and the peace-talks-no-matter-what Modi of 2015, I guess the  biggest difference is Sharif's jaadu-ki-jhappi which seduced Vajpayee, MMS and now NaMo.

Also, every PM - no matter which party - feels this need to kowtow to Western powers who insist we talk peace with Pak no matter what the costs, just so their own interests in Afghanistan are not endangered. One would have thought 56-inches would be sufficient to push back on Western hypocrisy. Alas, not.

Purely from National Security considerations, India is better off being led by a Putin style Nationalist over an America endorsed Statesman. However, Coco'nut' Libbies are the first ones that cringe at the ascent of such Leaders in India.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:39 am

there is a saying in tamil - kuppura vizhundAlum meesaila maNNu ottala. a rough translation is - i fell on my face, but did not get any sand in my mustache. the poor modi bhaktas are indulging in precisely this. 56 incher has thoroughly disappointed them, but they'll do all kinds of pretzelling blaming libbies, coconuts and whatnot instead of honestly admitting that their supreme leader god has failed them.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:50 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:there is a saying in tamil - kuppura vizhundAlum meesaila maNNu ottala. a rough translation is - i fell on my face, but did not get any sand in my mustache.  the poor modi bhaktas are indulging in precisely this. 56 incher has thoroughly disappointed them, but they'll do all kinds of pretzelling blaming libbies, coconuts and whatnot instead of honestly admitting that their supreme leader god has failed them.  

So if Modi is ALREADY judged as a failure, do you think the Fascist mata ji was a complete success ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:53 am

And Coconut Libbies are the ones whose euphoric glee at failure of a Nationalist Leader far outweighs their concern for National Security and failure of Systems that were carefully built by their own kind.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Don't know what you teach Max, but failure is part of life and could happen to everyone before one succeeds. Failure is not bad and usually should be taken as lesson. As we have seen here, losers tease or pull others on failure.

Inaction is not an option. Vajpayee tried and failed. Pakis gave India Kargil.

Modi took unilateral steps on his own and Pathankot happened. He got a setback but hasn't failed yet. He may fail and we may see when he does.

Modi has given losers opportunity to bite back at him and voila... they are doing it here and in India too. Smile

Congress NEVER took any steps, was indecisive, complete inaction with a proverbial kicking the can down the road. I can NEVER depend on someone like that group.

I would rather see someone trying and failing than not trying at all and look a loser. I tell that to kids too.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:52 am

smArtha wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Between the eye-for-an-eye Modi of 2014 and the peace-talks-no-matter-what Modi of 2015, I guess the  biggest difference is Sharif's jaadu-ki-jhappi which seduced Vajpayee, MMS and now NaMo.

Purely from National Security considerations, India is better off being led by a Putin style Nationalist over an America endorsed Statesman. However, Coco'nut' Libbies are the first ones that cringe at the ascent of such Leaders in India.

Ya ya sure. All find and dandy to sit in the land of the free and wish dictatorships upon us third-worlders who are too dumb to know what is good for us.

But what happens when the authoritarian, hyper-nationalist super-patriot who got elected for his brave talk and manly 56-inch chest gets seduced by Western endorsements and Mian Sharif's charms and turns out to be a Nobel-chasing-statesman within a year of occupying the high office??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:44 am

>> All find and dandy to sit in the land of the free and wish dictatorships upon us third-worlders who are too dumb. 

But this inconsistency is of award wapsi Modi-hate brigade in India and across the World. They go 'lynch Modi' when his speech or actions are Nationalist and also pull him down when his diplomatic and strategic affairs handling is in line with the Statesman models of their dearest West. 

>>But what happens when ... turns out to be a Nobel-chasing-statesman within a year of occupying the high office??

Result of coercing a tenured Nationalist to a straitjacketed Statesman is bound to be incoherent.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:50 am

smArtha wrote:>> All find and dandy to sit in the land of the free and wish dictatorships upon us third-worlders who are too dumb. 

But this inconsistency is of award wapsi Modi-hate brigade in India and across the World. They go 'lynch Modi' when his speech or actions are Nationalist and also pull him down when his diplomatic and strategic affairs handling is in line with the Statesman models of their dearest West. 

Ya, that makes a lot of sense. If only those Modi-hating award wapsis wouldn't beat up Modi whatever he does, you would not be sitting in the US and wishing dictatorships on us Indians either. Those award-wapsis are sure very powerful and influential!

smArtha wrote:>>But what happens when ... turns out to be a Nobel-chasing-statesman within a year of occupying the high office??

Result of coercing a tenured Nationalist to a straitjacketed Statesman is bound to be incoherent.

Haha..typical limpwristed chaddi response - forever whining about imagined victimhood.

Please explain to me who might be coercing the 56-inch-chested lion of Gujarat into behaving like a kitten? That Chhota Bheem Pappu?? Muffler-wearing Kraziwal?? Award-wapsing intellectuals who are Congressi toadies?? Those forever-yapping presstitutes?? Who, sir, who??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down