Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sri Lanka kicks India at the shin and kisses up to Pakistan (posting again at great risk to my safety) Lanka kicks India

5 posters

Go down

Sri Lanka kicks India at the shin and kisses up to Pakistan (posting again at great risk to my safety) Lanka kicks India  Empty Sri Lanka kicks India at the shin and kisses up to Pakistan (posting again at great risk to my safety) Lanka kicks India

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:51 pm

Sri Lanka to buy eight JF-17s rejecting Indian pressure

Pakistan will sell eight combat JF-17 Thunder aircraft to Sri Lanka under an agreement signed during Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s visit to the country on Tuesday. The Sri Lankan media reported on Tuesday that their country’s leadership had rejected Indian pressure not to buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan.Sri Lanka will be the first country to…

.. Meanwhile, Pakistan and Sri Lanka signed eight agreements and MoUs.These are related to defence, security, anti-terrorism, trade and science and technology.
Meanwhile, Pakistan and Sri Lanka signed eight agreements and MoUs.These are related to defence, security, anti-terrorism, trade and science and technology. - See more at: http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/86801-Sri-Lanka-to-buy-eight-JF-17s-rejecting-Indian-pressure#sthash.Z2zQteRh.dpuf
Meanwhile, Pakistan and Sri Lanka signed eight agreements and MoUs.These are related to defence, security, anti-terrorism, trade and science and technology. - See more at: http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/86801-Sri-Lanka-to-buy-eight-JF-17s-rejecting-Indian-pressure#sthash.Z2zQteRh.dpuf

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Sri Lanka kicks India at the shin and kisses up to Pakistan (posting again at great risk to my safety) Lanka kicks India  Empty Re: Sri Lanka kicks India at the shin and kisses up to Pakistan (posting again at great risk to my safety) Lanka kicks India

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Amazing, Trollus! I applaud your courage. I will recommend you for the Congressional Medal of Honor.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Sri Lanka kicks India at the shin and kisses up to Pakistan (posting again at great risk to my safety) Lanka kicks India  Empty Re: Sri Lanka kicks India at the shin and kisses up to Pakistan (posting again at great risk to my safety) Lanka kicks India

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:43 pm

President Maithripala Sirisena said that Sri Lanka cannot forget the cooperation extended by the Pakistani Government for Sri Lanka's development as well as during the civil war in relations to national security. He said Pakistan has always been a steadfast friend of Sri Lanka.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:52 pm

A wise enemy is better than a monkey friend. He will break Sri Lanka's nose with a hammer to kill a fly on Sri Lanka's nose. 

You're warned.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:05 am

..... The Sri Lankan government has denied reports that it has struck a deal with Pakistan for the purchase of JF-17 Thunder fighter jets. “The matter did not even come up for discussion during the talks [with the Pakistani government],” Karunasena Hettiarachchi, Defence Secretary, told The Hindu, adding that his government was still considering the purchase of fighter jets.

So which one is the truth ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:28 am

They leaked the first story to annoy India or bargain for more goodies. Having achieved their objective, they clarified.

But seriously, who in their right mind would want to buy the Tejas?? The IAF itself is yet to induct that crate.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down