Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am posting this at great risk because I want to educate yopu people

4 posters

Go down

I am posting this at great risk because I want to educate yopu people Empty I am posting this at great risk because I want to educate yopu people

Post by Kayalvizhi Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:00 am

Everything is in a Unique Name in Tamil Nadu
By K EZHILARASAN
Published: 03rd Jan 2016 09:40:24 AM
CUDDALORE:  For a long time, people of Tamil Nadu have had a penchant for selecting unique names for their children. “My father Pulavar Ponnambalam named me Thani Tamil Kottran and one of my sisters Thani Tamil Nadu (Pure Tamil Nation). When we were young, many teachers questioned me and my sister over our names. But we strongly defended our father’s choice of names,” recalls the doctor .

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I am posting this at great risk because I want to educate yopu people Empty Re: I am posting this at great risk because I want to educate yopu people

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:16 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Everything is in a Unique Name in Tamil Nadu
By K EZHILARASAN
CUDDALORE:  For a long time, people of Tamil Nadu have had a penchant for selecting unique names for their children. “My father Pulavar Ponnambalam named me Thani Tamil Kottran and one of my sisters Thani Tamil Nadu (Pure Tamil Nation). When we were young, many teachers questioned me and my sister over our names. But we strongly defended our father’s choice of names,” recalls the doctor .

Risk? what risk ? They are not children anymore and Pirabhakaran is not alive to kidnap them as child recruits.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

I am posting this at great risk because I want to educate yopu people Empty Re: I am posting this at great risk because I want to educate yopu people

Post by ashdoc Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:06 am

By K EZHILARASAN
were the teachers who questioned the names also tamils ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:54 pm

ashdoc wrote:
By K EZHILARASAN
were the teachers who questioned the names also tamils ??
This post by KV reminds of George (the boxing great Foreman) naming all his sons (numbering five or six) as George, after himself.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down