Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defeated Hindian gov bows to Tamils under pressure (posting at great risk to myself)

2 posters

Go down

Defeated Hindian gov bows to Tamils under pressure (posting at great risk to myself) Empty Defeated Hindian gov bows to Tamils under pressure (posting at great risk to myself)

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:25 pm

After protest marches, shop closings and hunger strikes, Hindian gov bowed to Tamil people and issued the statement "Bulls may be continue to be exhibited or trained as a performing animal, at events such as Jallikattu in Tamil Nadu in the manner by the customs of any community or practiced traditionally under the customs or as a part of culture."

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Defeated Hindian gov bows to Tamils under pressure (posting at great risk to myself) Empty Re: Defeated Hindian gov bows to Tamils under pressure (posting at great risk to myself)

Post by seven Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 pm

You're future (next birth) self Bull thanks you.

seven

Back to top Go down

Defeated Hindian gov bows to Tamils under pressure (posting at great risk to myself) Empty Re: Defeated Hindian gov bows to Tamils under pressure (posting at great risk to myself)

Post by seven Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Maybe you'll be sent to a galaxy far far away where 10x smarter than you beings will play Jallikattu with you. And their version will be 10x more cruel than your version. Obviously. Bcz they're 10x smarter than you. 

Haffun.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down