Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mile high club

+6
seven
garam-kuta
swapna
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
southindian
MaxEntropy_Man
10 posters

Go down

mile high club Empty mile high club

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 pm

pretty pretty sure i witnessed one.

london - ny flight. brit oldish man. desi woman, could be in 30s or 40s. couldn't figure it out.

pretty sure they didn't come together. when she was finding her seat, there was a formal exchange between the two.

I tried to sleep most of the time, but looked pretty obvious they weren't together. I don't think they talked even once. She once stood up to yell at my son for kicking on her seat (he claims he was 'kicking', just playing drums on his tray table). I apologized on his behalf as I had just come back from the toilet, but the brit wasn't bothered a bit. Didn't even turn to look. I was taking meds out of my bag from the thing up the seats, and his briefcase slipped down and hit him on his head/neck/shoulders. He was PISSED. I apologized and said i didn't touch it and it slipped on his own, as it was on the other end. He was still pissed and put it by his feet. I offered to put his briefcase back up. So he got up, mumbling something in brit accent, put it back and slammed SHUT the door. I mean with the loudest sound possible w/o breaking it. Daughter said it was both fun and humbling to see someone yell at me, and me cowering down. Anyway, the point is, the desi woman sat there least concerned all through it. Didn't move a muscle to comfort him.

2-3 hours later, in the middle of my disturbed slumber, I opened my eyes automatically and saw them both coming together from the toilet area. eh? Why both together. Not like there is a smoking section back there. She had that guilty look on her face. I know that look so well. Like, just having 'done some mischief but feeling guilty' look, looking straight ahead, not making eye contact with anyone. heck i have had that look at times myself. I know that look.

I continued staring at her to see if she will sneak a smile at him, to make sure they did stuff. She didn't. So I was confused. They didn't look at each other AT ALL, or exchanged any look. So, except the fact that they walked back together, there was no indication they did the deed.

Except, towards the end of the flight, he adjusted the back of her hair. hmmmm. Too bad older was sleeping through it, else we would have made some conclusion together.

Back to top Go down

mile high club Empty Re: mile high club

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:52 pm

horrendous place to do it. it's cramped, germy, and god knows who sat on those seats and touched those walls. i can barely get myself to go and then can't stop dousing myself with purell. gross!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Go On... We want rest of this story. 

The first fiction of 2016.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:14 pm

...you did not hear any noise, you did not show any pics. All; you have is both of them walk back together. That is not sufficient evidence if one can call that.

Did you watch them both coming out of TOILET at the SAME time together?

The rest of their behavior - they behaved like a long-married couple.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:horrendous place to do it. it's cramped, germy, and god knows who sat on those seats and touched those walls. i can barely get myself to go and then can't stop dousing myself with purell. gross!

too cramped for me, considering my size. except, found one of the toilets was huge, and thought, hmm, maybe this one can serve the purpose. regarding sanitation, well, you can douse yourself with purell before and after, or always have a piece of clothing under hehe (assuming the dude has to stand through it, so no issues for guys i guess) ... did stuff in a movie theatre once, and survived. how bad can a plane be... not that I am going to do anything, just talking in terms of technicalities and logistics.

upps - they didn't look like an old married couple, or even colleagues. they didn't come together, nor did they leave together. He adjusted the back of her hair in the end. looked intimate enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Weak script. The script cannot be true, unless the woman was providing a Service from the airlines who agreed in 2 and half hours to provide service. It takes time, conversations with a stranger to get there. In a 7 hour flight it takes time and am privvy to experiences from business travelers who set the base during flight that could be continued at destination.

The only way this could be true if they had an encounter earlier, however brief it may be.

Another weak part in script is deliberate attempt to show children were asleep during that time tp show their innocense. I have yet to meet a mother who discusses sexcapades with her 17 year old daughter, unless both could be swingers.

This could have been written better.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:horrendous place to do it. it's cramped, germy, and god knows who sat on those seats and touched those walls. i can barely get myself to go and then can't stop dousing myself with purell. gross!
forget the hygiene and comfort considerations; our darling is excited to have vicariously taken part in a naughty sexual encounter with an anonymous british man, and imagined its scent and steamy heat.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:28 pm

southindian wrote:Weak script. The script cannot be true, unless the woman was providing a Service from the airlines who agreed in 2 and half hours to provide service. It takes time, conversations with a stranger to get there. In a 7 hour flight it takes time and am privvy to experiences from business travelers who set the base during flight that could be continued at destination.

The only way this could be true if they had an encounter earlier, however brief it may be.

Another weak part in script is deliberate attempt to show children were asleep during that time tp show their innocense. I have yet to meet a mother who discusses sexcapades with her 17 year old daughter, unless both could be swingers.

This could have been written better.

It is the best that she could come up with after they both scolded her for different things like kicking on the seat of one and throwing a suitcase on the other. so she got her revenge by making them join the mile high club in her imagination.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:pretty pretty sure i witnessed one.

london - ny flight. brit oldish man. desi woman, could be in 30s or 40s. couldn't figure it out.

pretty sure they didn't come together. when she was finding her seat, there was a formal exchange between the two.

I tried to sleep most of the time, but looked pretty obvious they weren't together. I don't think they talked even once. She once stood up to yell at my son for kicking on her seat (he claims he was 'kicking', just playing drums on his tray table). I apologized on his behalf as I had just come back from the toilet, but the brit wasn't bothered a bit. Didn't even turn to look. I was taking meds out of my bag from the thing up the seats, and his briefcase slipped down and hit him on his head/neck/shoulders. He was PISSED. I apologized and said i didn't touch it and it slipped on his own, as it was on the other end. He was still pissed and put it by his feet. I offered to put his briefcase back up. So he got up, mumbling something in brit accent, put it back and slammed SHUT the door. I mean with the loudest sound possible w/o breaking it. Daughter said it was both fun and humbling to see someone yell at me, and me cowering down. Anyway, the point is, the desi woman sat there least concerned all through it. Didn't move a muscle to comfort him.

2-3 hours later, in the middle of my disturbed slumber, I opened my eyes automatically and saw them both coming together from the toilet area. eh? Why both together. Not like there is a smoking section back there. She had that guilty look on her face. I know that look so well. Like, just having 'done some mischief but feeling guilty' look, looking straight ahead, not making eye contact with anyone. heck i have had that look at times myself. I know that look.

I continued staring at her to see if she will sneak a smile at him, to make sure they did stuff. She didn't. So I was confused. They didn't look at each other AT ALL, or exchanged any look. So, except the fact that they walked back together, there was no indication they did the deed.

Except, towards the end of the flight, he adjusted the back of her hair. hmmmm. Too bad older was sleeping through it, else we would have made some conclusion together.
really? she doesn't know what it is called? overhead storage?
lol @ the thing up the seats.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:56 pm

lol … i told the story as it happened and my theory about it, with adequate doubts thrown in… weak/strong script, who cares. a case of high imagination on my part. written for fun. take it or leave it. a mile high club doesn't have to be between two strangers who meet for the first time. many couples plan to get into it too. just clarifying it, as it may look from the way i wrote that i think it happens only between strangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:05 pm

were you trying to take the meds out while the bag was still up there? why not bring the bag down and look for stuff in it?

its ok if you can't guess how old they were but do tell us how big they were in terms of weight height. 

i didn't even know there was a word for this thing. TIL it's called mile high club.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:22 pm

seven wrote:were you trying to take the meds out while the bag was still up there? why not bring the bag down and look for stuff in it?

its ok if you can't guess how old they were but do tell us how big they were in terms of weight height. 

i didn't even know there was a word for this thing. TIL it's called mile high club.

ah, details. 

i took my bag down. took the meds out. and then put the bag back. just as i was done, his bag fell, which was a modern messenger kind of leather briefcase. it slipped coz he had placed it on top of another small suitcase having a shiny surface. it was not held snugly. ideally he should have put it on the side. my bag was at one end. his stuff was on the other end. there was also a small painting that was dangling on top of something else in the middle. that was probably hers. i was, infact worried that i might knock that painting over. instead, that briefcase fell. I could not have stopped it even if i tried, as it happened too fast and was a bit far from me. When he put it back, he again put it back on top of the suitcase. i wanted to tell him not to do that, but got scared by the sound he made in closing it lol. Also, i didn't mention  this in the story as it was not part of the main story, but daughter was like, 'why is he so mad, you already said you didn't touch it'. and son bursts out, 'these mean britishers'! at which daughter began rofling. had to give them an evil eye to shut up. I don't think they heard us though, rather i hope so. They didn't react even if they did. 

oh… and funny. when he put the bag back, i just made a mental note to duck whenever the thing was going to open next. at the end of the flight, when he opened the bin, that painting was about to fall, on me. I ducked, but he grabbed it in time. Kids saw that and were laughing. Older said, 'now that would have been a sweet revenge'. Son was about to make yet another brit comment. Told them to shut up, which meant holding my son's arm tight and releasing it when both got the message they have to be quiet lol. 

how they looked? i purposely refrain from describing that as much as possible. 

now that you know the name… are you a member? *respect* if so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:32 pm

yay. i stayed awake until 10:30 pm. fighting jet lag a day at a time. 

i had tough luck in both the legs of the flight this time, with the guy directly in front of me. in that other story, i was a completely mean person. totally acted out of my character. will tell some other time.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
seven wrote:were you trying to take the meds out while the bag was still up there? why not bring the bag down and look for stuff in it?

ah, details. 

i took my bag down. took the meds out. and then put the bag back. just as i was done, his bag fell, which was a modern messenger kind of leather briefcase. it slipped coz he had placed it on top of another small suitcase having a shiny surface. it was not held snugly. ideally he should have put it on the side. my bag was at one end. his stuff was on the other end. there was also a small painting that was dangling on top of something else in the middle. that was probably hers. i was, infact worried that i might knock that painting over. instead, that briefcase fell. I could not have stopped it even if i tried, as it happened too fast and was a bit far from me. When he put it back, he again put it back on top of the suitcase. i wanted to tell him not to do that, but got scared by the sound he made in closing it lol. Also, i didn't mention  this in the story as it was not part of the main story, but daughter was like, 'why is he so mad, you already said you didn't touch it'. and son bursts out, 'these mean britishers'! at which daughter began rofling. had to give them an evil eye to shut up. I don't think they heard us though, rather i hope so. They didn't react even if they did. 

oh… and funny. when he put the bag back, i just made a mental note to duck whenever the thing was going to open next. at the end of the flight, when he opened the bin, that painting was about to fall, on me. I ducked, but he grabbed it in time. Kids saw that and were laughing. Older said, 'now that would have been a sweet revenge'. Son was about to make yet another brit comment. Told them to shut up, which meant holding my son's arm tight and releasing it when both got the message they have to be quiet lol. 

i asked so i can guess also if it was a possibility. if they were overweight, it's unlikely they went in and out together and all you saw was them walking out together. so to be sure they did the deed, i needed more details. 

why refrain?

ooh and thanks for the other details.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:01 pm

contrary to your fevered imaginations, no one can fuck in an airline toilet. at that age (any age really) it's easier to give each other handys right at their seat under blankets.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:49 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:contrary to your fevered imaginations, no one can fuck in an airline toilet. at that age (any age really) it's easier to give each other handys right at their seat under blankets.

It's even easier in your case because it's just you being 'handy' with yourself. Saves so much bother!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:58 am

seven wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

ah, details. 

i asked so i can guess also if it was a possibility. if they were overweight, it's unlikely they went in and out together and all you saw was them walking out together. so to be sure they did the deed, i needed more details. 

why refrain?

ooh and thanks for the other details.

ah ok…haha… i had already ascertained that in my imagination, guess that's why didn't think of adding it here. he was quite tall, she was short-medium height. neither one was overweight or skinny. both looked nimble. neither one was a looker either. in my new theories, peeps like this have the most random/easy fun. Tall guys and not so pretty women. also, well built men/women who generally seek out each other.

Propagandhi711 wrote:contrary to your fevered imaginations, no one can fuck in an airline toilet. at that age (any age really) it's easier to give each other handys right at their seat under blankets.

oh? ok so i guess i can cross that off my 'fun stuff i will never get to do' list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:12 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

It's even easier in your case because it's just you being 'handy' with yourself. Saves so much bother!

great deduction. it must be stressful for you to find a bearded muslim male to sit next to and give a handy/mouthy during your monthly trips

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:06 pm

oh? ok so i guess i can cross that off my 'fun stuff i will never get to do' list.

It shouldn't have made the list in the first place. This, and doing it in the driver's seat of the car.

I thing doing it anywhere is more a thing of teens and twenties. I don't know if people get so uncontrollably horny in their later years.

p.s. don't know why the text is in italics and bold, can't make it go away!

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Everyone in Denver is automatically a member of the Mile-high club.

The first recognized episode occured in a small plane.  BW's observation belongs to 8-mile club.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:33 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:

It shouldn't have made the list in the first place. This, and doing it in the driver's seat of the car.

I thing doing it anywhere is more a thing of teens and twenties. I don't know if people get so uncontrollably horny in their later years.

probably because the subject is so compelling and imperative, and requires boldness as defined by the experts, the italians. Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:20 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:

ya, i mean... it's on 'will never get to do list' for precisely that reason hahaha. it's fun stuff regardless. some couples get off on it, who are we to judge. don't think it would have worked with me even when young, never tried. i am unpredictable though. how i behave also partly depends on the other half.

driver seat? hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down