Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess it's not frontpage worthy

+4
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I guess it's not frontpage worthy Empty I guess it's not frontpage worthy

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:39 pm

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Once again, horrific images of dead and injured students flashed across television screens in Pakistan. Once again, sobbing parents rushed into hospitals searching for their children. And once again, Pakistani youths are reminded that they are targets for Islamists seeking to topple a nuclear-armed government.

On Wednesday, a little more than a year after Pakistani Taliban insurgents killed about 150 students and teachers at a school in northwestern Pakistan, militants took new aim at students on track to make up the country’s future professional class.

The attack at Bacha Khan University, which was claimed by a splinter group of the Pakistani Taliban, began shortly after 9 a.m. when four gunmen used the cover of Pakistan’s notorious winter fog to slip onto campus.

The gunmen shot and killed 20 students and two teachers, some execution-style, and wounded nearly two dozen others. Several students said the toll could have been much higher were it not for a teacher armed with a pistol who briefly held off the attackers before being killed.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/gunmen-storm-college-campus-in-northwestern-pakistan/2016/01/20/7497fec0-bf38-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

I guess it's not frontpage worthy Empty Re: I guess it's not frontpage worthy

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:44 pm

You can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them only to bite your neighbours. ... 
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:48 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Once again, horrific images of dead and injured students flashed across television screens in Pakistan. Once again, sobbing parents rushed into hospitals searching for their children. And once again, Pakistani youths are reminded that they are targets for Islamists seeking to topple a nuclear-armed government.

On Wednesday, a little more than a year after Pakistani Taliban insurgents killed about 150 students and teachers at a school in northwestern Pakistan, militants took new aim at students on track to make up the country’s future professional class.

The attack at Bacha Khan University, which was claimed by a splinter group of the Pakistani Taliban, began shortly after 9 a.m. when four gunmen used the cover of Pakistan’s notorious winter fog to slip onto campus.

The gunmen shot and killed 20 students and two teachers, some execution-style, and wounded nearly two dozen others. Several students said the toll could have been much higher were it not for a teacher armed with a pistol who briefly held off the attackers before being killed.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/gunmen-storm-college-campus-in-northwestern-pakistan/2016/01/20/7497fec0-bf38-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

I like the name Bacha Khan University. If only it is balanced by "Budda Dawood University, none of this might have happened.

Everything is Allah's work. I hear the male-female ratio in Allahland is now precarious at 1:67, and this could be the reason for this "beam me up" operation.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:54 pm

It is not really terrorism if the victims are Muslims. Limpwristed breastbeating is reserved for white and Hindu victims wonly.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:56 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

I like the name Bacha Khan University.  If only it is balanced by "Budda Dawood University, none of this might have happened.

Everything is Allah's work. I hear the male-female ratio in Allahland is now precarious at 1:67, and this could be the reason for this "beam me up" operation.

Thank you for your loud and unequivocal condemnation of terrorism, Upps Aunty. You make us all proud with your courageous and consistent stance against Islamist terrorists. Bravo!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:57 am

by applying a selective policy to militant groups, Pakistan is playing with fire. These groups are all cut from the same ideological cloth, and in many cases -- particularly those involving the Pakistani and Afghan Taliban -- they often collaborate operationally.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:23 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

I like the name Bacha Khan University.  If only it is balanced by "Budda Dawood University, none of this might have happened.

Bacha must be colloquial for Badshah.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:58 pm

This one made the front page but why are our resident patriots hiding their exhilaration?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/explosion-kills-at-least-15-at-park-in-pakistans-lahore-reports-say/2016/03/27/00e49d32-f42e-11e5-958d-d038dac6e718_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Comrade, Muslim bomber kills Christian park goers. Your point?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Comrade, Muslim bomber kills Christian park goers. Your point?

Comrade did not read the newsitem closely. He assumed it is Terrorist bombing poor muslim population and IMPLYING that terrorism knows no religion.

But, iSlamic terror DOES know its religion. Even while bombing it targets muslims who dont follow STRICT iSlam. See....there is iSlam even in this.

JIMP will of course suffer due to teh pests among them.

IN this case, the sad christians are being butchered for trusting pakisatanis would treat them better. Of course people like Valsan Thampu, Internationa Freedom organization and Rev. Flimmy Iyer will be whining how a make shift tent was destroyed in Delhi or how a nun was raped (they would not say by other Christians).

CD should be happy that I have commented on his newsitem.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:34 pm

My bad, no white skin involved in this case.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:35 pm

You're a commie and a racist, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Hellsangel wrote:You're a commie and a racist, Comrade?
You act like one, all the time, don't you?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:You're a commie and a racist, Comrade?
You act like one, all the time, don't you?
Hey Comrade, you're the one talking about the victims' skin color here. I don't recall anyone else mentioning it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Even in a case of terrorist action inside pakistan, CD and Merlot cannot give up their diversionary thinking. Since they cannot put this on Gujarat and Modi, they somehow want to divert the discussion to some vague partiality in the minds of NRIs. What a fuc'ed up muddled reasoning.

CD and Merlot, you are the guys finding excuses for the jehadi terrorists. Rest of us do not have to apologize for our views. You have to find rocks to hide under since your excuses are exhausted.

Musharaff declared that Pakistan's army bred jehadi terrorists to destroy India and to control afghanistan. Now those same ideas are burning Pakistan down.

Unfortunate fact is that the jehadi problem is so deeply entrenched in pakistan society, even if it wants to get out, it will take a long time and it will cost thousands of its citizens lives. India will also suffer a lot because of its proximity to the problem.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:Even in a case of terrorist action inside pakistan, CD and Merlot cannot give up their diversionary thinking.  Since they cannot put this on Gujarat and Modi, they somehow want to divert the discussion to some vague partiality in the minds of NRIs.  What a fuc'ed up muddled reasoning.  

CD and Merlot, you are the guys finding excuses for the jehadi terrorists.  Rest of us do not have to apologize for our views.  You have to find rocks to hide under since your excuses are exhausted.

Musharaff declared that Pakistan's army bred jehadi terrorists to destroy India and to control afghanistan.  Now those same ideas are burning Pakistan down.  

Unfortunate fact is that the jehadi problem is so deeply entrenched in pakistan society, even if it wants to get out, it will take a long time and it will cost thousands of its citizens lives.  India will also suffer a lot because of its proximity to the problem.
Really! I was wondering as to why our resident patriots did not jump on this news item like they usually do. Is that bcz of the skin color of those victims though they're non-muslims.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Quite a few people posted about it before you did, my dense Comrade. Keep being a commie apologist.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Quite a few people posted about it before you did, my dense Comrade. Keep being a commie apologist.
You're an idiot and everyone knows that.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:[size=30]Quite a few people posted about it before you did, my dense Comrade. Keep being a commie apologist.[/size]
Aha! No logical response, so you start flailing, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:[size=30]Quite a few people posted about it before you did, my dense Comrade. Keep being a commie apologist.[/size]
Did your ever post anything logical?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:24 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:[size=35]Quite a few people posted about it before you did, my dense Comrade. Keep being a commie apologist.[/size]
Can't make dense people like you see logic, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:26 pm

It is a satirical conversation between a islamist terrorist and a liberal. 
Here goes: 
Terrorist: 'we did this because our holy texts exhort us to …’ 
Liberal: No, you didn’t. 
T: Wait, what? Yes we did… 
L: No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons. 
T: WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers. 
L: No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so. 
T: Huh!? Who are you to tell us we’re not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being. 
L: Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that’s why you did this. We’re sorry. 
T: What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians — disenfranchisement doesn’t even enter into it! 
L: Listen, it’s our fault. We don’t blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out. 
T: Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we’re not going to let you take it away from us. 
L: No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame. 
T: OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across. 

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:[size=35]Quite a few people posted about it before you did, my dense Comrade. Keep being a commie apologist.[/size]
Hey! gutless turd, keep your [il]logic to yourself.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Ha ha ha! No logical response, so start lashing out, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
If it were a logical argument, I would've.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:40 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Ah, Comrade-so-dense you can't see the wood for the trees. You were so eager to make your commie apologies for the terrorists, you seem to have missed that little snippet where I told you that people posted about it before you did.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:46 pm

truthbetold wrote:Even in a case of terrorist action inside pakistan, CD and Merlot cannot give up their diversionary thinking.  Since they cannot put this on Gujarat and Modi, they somehow want to divert the discussion to some vague partiality in the minds of NRIs.  What a fuc'ed up muddled reasoning.  

CD and Merlot, you are the guys finding excuses for the jehadi terrorists.  Rest of us do not have to apologize for our views.  You have to find rocks to hide under since your excuses are exhausted.

Musharaff declared that Pakistan's army bred jehadi terrorists to destroy India and to control afghanistan.  Now those same ideas are burning Pakistan down.  

Unfortunate fact is that the jehadi problem is so deeply entrenched in pakistan society, even if it wants to get out, it will take a long time and it will cost thousands of its citizens lives.  India will also suffer a lot because of its proximity to the problem.

you probably didnt know this but you and rest of nri patriots are putting out bad vibrations into the ether by limpwristed breast beating that causes disturbance in the ummah collective consciousness which inturn compels a few (only a 0.0000001%) of them to lash out with such minor kabooms.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Ah, Comrade-so-dense you can't see the wood for the trees. You were so eager to make your commie apologies for the terrorists, you seem to have missed that little snippet where I told you that people posted about it before you did.
My bad! I just realized that you're longing for nri-patriot title but you're such a wussy, not worth that lowly title either

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
My bad! I just realized that you're longing for nri-patriot title but you're such a wussy, not worth that lowly title either
Ha ha ha! You're such a riot, my dear Comrade-so-dense. You can't even come up with a proper apology for your Islamic terrorist friends,  you can just lash out like a desperate person.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Ha ha ha! You're such a riot, my dear Comrade-so-dense. You can't even come up with a proper apology for your Islamic terrorist friends,  you can just lash out like a desperate person.
Desperate is the one who has been crying ** I posted it first **

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:00 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Oh Comrade-so-dense, now you realize you have no apology for your Islamic terrorist friends that you seem to be negating yourself densely. Here let me help you and quote you back.

I was wondering as to why our resident patriots did not jump on this news item like they usually do. 
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Oh Comrade-so-dense, now you realize you have no apology for your Islamic terrorist friends that you seem to be negating yourself densely. Here let me help you and quote you back.

I was wondering as to why our resident patriots did not jump on this news item like they usually do.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Ha ha. Now just lashing out and repeating yourself, Comrade? Try harder with your apology for your Islamic terrorist friends.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ha ha. Now just lashing out and repeating yourself, Comrade? Try harder with your apology for your Islamic terrorist friends.
No one knows whether you're a male or a female or neither. As you have been edmucating us last week, it is a must know detail for chaddies, in order to confer patriot title to someone.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:24 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

No one knows whether you're a male or a female or neither. As you have been edmucating us last week, it is a must know detail for chaddies, in order to confer patriot title to someone.
Ha ha ha! So much of impotent anger, Comrade? At least your Islamic terrorist friends express it with their suicide-bomb vests. You can only lash out weakly in their defense, when no one buys your apology.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:28 pm

CD, what is your argument? what is your deadline for NRI reaction? Is that a day time deadline or night time reaction? If you take your head out of you know where, you can realize how stupid your reasoning is.

Once again your complete loss of logic is displayed by making this as an issue between NRIs and jehadi apologists. NRIs are not part of this equation. It is a problem for jehadi apologists who have lost all their excuses and also looks like lost all their marbles.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ha ha ha! So much of impotent anger, Comrade? At least your Islamic terrorist friends express it with their suicide-bomb vests. You can only lash out weakly in their defense, when no one buys your apology.
Hahaha! Keep trying but you won't be worthy of "patriot" title until chaddies are fully satisfied with your gender details.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Aww, my impotently angry Comrade!  You should read what TBT said above. Here is a challenge, take a poll on this website whether you're a weak apologist for your Islamic terrorist friends. Perhaps the results will be self explanatory for you. But then we'd deprived of the amusing far-fetched apologies you make for your friends.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:52 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD, what is your argument?  what is your deadline for NRI reaction?  Is that a day time deadline or night time reaction?  If you take your head out of you know where, you can realize how stupid your reasoning is.  

Once again your complete loss of logic is displayed by making this as an issue between NRIs and jehadi apologists.  NRIs are not part of this equation.  It is a problem for jehadi apologists who have lost all their excuses and also looks like lost all their marbles.
What is your argument, TBT? you said a lot & called others jehadi apologists and what not. All of that, without getting a grip of what was being said?! What does it tell about your emotional intelligence? Let me remind you that it has been our resident patriots theatrical ritual to interpolate & deride us the-so-called-jihadi-apologists at every single incident of terrorist attack on white-man's land, as if we've got something to do with that. Why are you acting so surprised when I tried to emulate them (as I was surprised with the absence of their usual excitement & name calling) ? like the saying goes, neevu nErpina vidyaE neerajAksha.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Don't be so modest. Jehadi apologist is a well earned title.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:49 pm

truthbetold wrote:Don't be so modest.  Jehadi apologist is a well earned title.
In other words, you've no logical argument other than usual balderdash.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Aww, my impotently angry Comrade!  You should read what TBT said above. Here is a challenge, take a poll on this website whether you're a weak apologist for your Islamic terrorist friends. Perhaps the results will be self explanatory for you. But then we'd deprived of the amusing far-fetched apologies you make for your friends.
Don't push yourself too hard; none of these name callings will upgrade you to "patriot" category, you're too wussy to even be considered as a limpwristed chaddi.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Aww, my impotently angry Comrade!  You should read what TBT said above. Here is a challenge, take a poll on this website whether you're a weak apologist for your Islamic terrorist friends. Perhaps the results will be self explanatory for you. But then we'd deprived of the amusing far-fetched apologies you make for your friends.
Don't push yourself too hard; none of these name callings will upgrade you to "patriot" category, you're too wussy to even be considered as a limpwristed chaddi.
Oh come now, Comrade! Don't be so modest. No one can be as valiant as you in coming to the defense of the Islamic terrorists.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:17 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
lol! Cd, please! our kakka-asian is just a rat-arsed git, not be taken seriously.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:53 am

truthbetold wrote:Even in a case of terrorist action inside pakistan, CD and Merlot cannot give up their diversionary thinking....blah blah..more name-calling...blah blah....CD and Merlot, you are the guys finding excuses for the jehadi terrorists....blah blah....

Unkil, please point to anything I wrote in this thread (or elsewhere) which would count as an excuse for terrorists.

I won't be surprised if you decide to go groundhog on this - because there is no such post. But at the very least, go see a shrink about your obsession with me and what I have never said. These hallucinations don't bode well for your mental health.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:27 am

Comrade did not read the newsitem closely. He assumed it is Terrorist bombing poor muslim population and IMPLYING that terrorism knows no religion.

But, iSlamic terror DOES know its religion. Even while bombing it targets muslims who dont follow STRICT iSlam.  See....there is iSlam even in this.

JIMP will of course suffer due to teh pests among them.

IN this case, the sad christians are being butchered for trusting pakisatanis would treat them better. Of course people like Valsan Thampu, Internationa Freedom organization and Rev. Flimmy Iyer will be whining how a make shift tent was destroyed in Delhi or how a nun was raped (they would not say by other Christians).

CD should be happy that I have commented on his newsitem.

Upps Aunty, I notice that you *never ever* unequivocally condemn Islamic terrorism. You didn't do it with the Bacha Khan massacre. You went totally groundhog when Pathankot happened. And now, you are all over the place about the nature of Islamic terror, about Christians and about CD's feelings, but no outright condemnation. Why are you such a terrorist-lover??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 pm

CD and Merlot are now acting like innocents and beg for evidence of their jehadi apologist behaviour. While these apologists may find time every day to spin their craft, some of have jobs to do and families to take care of. These apologists can read their past posts and learn how they earned their titles.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:50 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD and Merlot are now acting like innocents and beg for evidence of their jehadi apologist behaviour.  While these apologists may find time every day to spin their craft, some of have jobs to do and families to take care of.  These apologists can read their past posts and learn how they earned their titles.  
Yet another excuse?!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:46 am

truthbetold wrote:CD and Merlot are now acting like innocents and beg for evidence of their jehadi apologist behaviour.  While these apologists may find time every day to spin their craft, some of have jobs to do and families to take care of.  These apologists can read their past posts and learn how they earned their titles.  

Ha-ha unkil, rational individuals, when asked to substantiate an accusation will provide evidence to back up their position. You, OTOH, are just a loud, dumb and delusional name-calling buffoon. Your posts on this very thread back up my conclusion.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:14 am

Nearly half of the 72 killed were children but who cares about third world lives, right?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next