Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess it's not frontpage worthy

+4
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I guess it's not frontpage worthy - Page 2 Empty Re: I guess it's not frontpage worthy

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:56 am

Comrade, they have you to shed crocodile tears to the background of Neil Young singing
"There's another kid is who'll never go to school.
Never fall in love, never get to be cool"
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

I guess it's not frontpage worthy - Page 2 Empty Re: I guess it's not frontpage worthy

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:00 am

Hellsangel wrote:Comrade, they have you to shed crocodile tears to the background of Neil Young singing
"There's another kid is who'll never go to school.
Never fall in love, never get to be cool"
Agreed. CNN's & Fox News' and your crocodile tears are too valuable to shed on brown kids' fate.

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am

Very hard to shed any tears for people who play with matches and then get burnt, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:09 am

Hellsangel wrote:Very hard to shed any tears for people who play with matches and then get burnt, Comrade.
Again, completely agreed. It is our puritanical duty to provide them with matches and gasoline.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:28 am

Aha! So you're saying they're irresponsible to be trusted with matches, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:43 am

Hellsangel wrote:Very hard to shed any tears for people who play with matches and then get burnt, Comrade.

you mean like jamie gilt?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:48 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you mean like jamie gilt?
Exactly, Il Professore. You like to shoot from the hip, don't you?

https://such.forumotion.com/t36150-almost-made-it-to-the-darwin-awards
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:08 am

The other side - We don't want to hear or see
I guess it's not frontpage worthy - Page 2 Dc-Cover-7qc4l3d9olgdpcu0dhogqnv672-20160329151201.Medi

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/world/middle-east/290316/children-in-yemen-bear-brunt-of-brutal-war-6-killed-everyday-unicef.html

We will keep selling arms to Saudis and other allies and, keep telling ourselves that we're working for the good of the world, helping the world become a better place thus we're not bound by our actions.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:20 am

Both CNN and BBC have a Middle East section, Comrade. Lots of reports there on Yemen on the front page of the section. Read away to your heart's content.

PS: Isn't Deccan Chronicle run by  Jagan's relative?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:26 am

Hellsangel wrote:Both CNN and BBC have a Middle East section, Comrade. Lots of reports there on Yemen on the front page of the section. Read away to your heart's content.

ah, but unless americans and westerners actually see the effects of war on their televisions during prime time, it's pointless isn't it? the other viewpoint doesn't even get aired, let alone examined critically by the voting public. the bush govt actually put a kibosh on showing american soldiers returning home in body bags, let alone showing the ravages wrought on innocent public.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:29 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Both CNN and BBC have a Middle East section, Comrade. Lots of reports there on Yemen on the front page of the section. Read away to your heart's content.

ah, but unless americans and westerners actually see the effects of war on their televisions during prime time, it's pointless isn't it? the other viewpoint doesn't even get aired, let alone examined critically by the voting public.
What's the other viewpoint, Il Professore?

Terrorism is good? The middle east is a peaceful place with peaceful people?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:31 am

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

ah, but unless americans and westerners actually see the effects of war on their televisions during prime time, it's pointless isn't it? the other viewpoint doesn't even get aired, let alone examined critically by the voting public.

Terrorism is good? The middle east is a peaceful place with peaceful people?

nope. the policy of propping up authoritarian governments that in turn give money to islamic fundie outfits that in turn spread shit through madrassas that in turn foster terrorism, that in turn get western governments to support the saudis in their 'fight against terrorism'. repeat cycle and rinse...
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:34 am

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Terrorism is good?
The middle east is a peaceful place with peaceful people?

do you have to insert that? is that for rhetorical flourish, or do you actually, believe that i believe that?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:34 am

Or tear down authoritarian Arab regimes in the Arab world or at least try to - Iraq , Libya, Syria for example and watch the region go to pieces.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:38 pm

CD and Merlot,

The such forum and I have proved your jehadi apologist character multiple times. just because you want to hide behind explanation excuse does not obligate any one to spend time to repeat the explanations.

If you have time and the courage, explain why you are not a jehadi apologist. I may respond if have time.

Merlot, who gives a damn what an egotistic person like you think.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:41 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD and Merlot,

The such forum and I have proved your jehadi apologist character multiple times.  just because you want to hide behind explanation excuse does not obligate any one to spend time to repeat the explanations.

If you have time and the courage, explain why you are not a jehadi apologist. I may respond if have time.

rofl In other words, you've got nothing to back your claims.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

The such forum and I have proved your jehadi apologist character multiple times.  just because you want to hide behind explanation excuse does not obligate any one to spend time to repeat the explanations.

CD,

If that makes you sleep happy, fine with me.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

And he thinks repeating the same lie over and over is evidence that it is true. Delusional buffoon!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2