Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where are you on kinseys sexuality scale

4 posters

Go down

where are you on kinseys sexuality scale Empty where are you on kinseys sexuality scale

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:23 pm

http://www.auntyacid.com/2016/01/22/this-test-will-help-you-place-yourself-on-kinseys-sexuality-scale/

me: STRAIGHT

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.

Back to top Go down

where are you on kinseys sexuality scale Empty Re: where are you on kinseys sexuality scale

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:08 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://www.auntyacid.com/2016/01/22/this-test-will-help-you-place-yourself-on-kinseys-sexuality-scale/

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.

from the comments section:

Sarah Renee
I suspect this quiz is aimed at men, considering the answer I got and what I saw, lol. Said I was straight as an arrow, but all I could see were naked women! XD
Like · Reply · 205 · Jan 13, 2016 3:13pm

Karen Eliot · President at Professional Trolling
Me too, and I am lesbian as fuck wink emoticon
Like · Reply · 115 · Jan 13, 2016 11:38pm

Janine Hurter · Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Same here...lol!!
Like · Reply · 19 · Jan 14, 2016 5:59am

Lucy Ann Waterhouse
me too...... raging gay homosexual here and apparently Im an open minded hetero. All I saw were tits and muff......
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

where are you on kinseys sexuality scale Empty Re: where are you on kinseys sexuality scale

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:10 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://www.auntyacid.com/2016/01/22/this-test-will-help-you-place-yourself-on-kinseys-sexuality-scale/

same here.... that means i cannot claim quota under any of the varieties.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:00 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Sarah Renee
I suspect this quiz is aimed at men, considering the answer I got and what I saw, lol. Said I was straight as an arrow, but all I could see were naked women! XD

Same here...lol!!

Lucy Ann Waterhouse
me too...... raging gay homosexual here and apparently Im an open minded hetero. All I saw were tits and muff......

Omg means I am a 100% lesbian?!! Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:43 am

Which part of Lesbia are you from?

I'm from South Lesbia.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Sarah Renee

Same here...lol!!

Lucy Ann Waterhouse

Omg means I am a 100% lesbian?!! Shocked Shocked
Lol no! It means the quiz is inaccurate.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:15 pm

yeah… hahaha… 

anyway, it triggered some memories how XB used to claim that i am a les coz no matter what he did i wouldn't go to 3rd base with him. and for a while, i had also seriously began wondering if that was the case. then when i got together with XH and felt "stirrings" for the first time, i had cried with relief. 

let me see if i can dig those old stories i had written. am sure i must have mentioned it somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:yeah… hahaha… 

anyway, it triggered some memories how XB used to claim that i am a les coz no matter what he did i wouldn't go to 3rd base with him. and for a while, i had also seriously began wondering if that was the case. then when i got together with XH and felt "stirrings" for the first time, i had cried with relief. 

let me see if i can dig those old stories i had written. am sure i must have mentioned it somewhere.

found it: lol in that i had written 4th base… i didn't know the terminologies well enough then i guess. 

In spite of being so close to him, I didn’t feel ‘it’. I always pushed him back whenever he tried to come too close. Go ask Freud why. I figure I was too scared that I am keeping it a secret from my family. Or maybe it was my own lack of ultimate feelings for him. Sometimes I blamed my convent education. Whatever the reason was, we were not going anywhere near the fourth base. He would sometimes say that I am ‘abnormal’ or a lesbian. ‘You should get yourself checked out. Any other girl would have been excited enough to sleep with me by now’. But I just could not bring myself to like any of it. He tried many times. If he tried too much, or did something explicit to start something, like unzipping my pants, I would start crying and he would immediately stop, apologize, and zip it back.

After browsing through the albums for a couple of hours, we started talking again. We exchanged our heights, weight, etc. About gym and the weights there. I challenged him that he couldn't carry me. I had gained some weight by now. He said he would try. He picked me up across his arms, walked up the stairs of his living room (it was bi-level) and took me to his parent’s room. There, as he was about to put me down I lost my balance and we both fell down. I fell down on the bed and he fell right on top of me. He broke his fall with his elbows. His face was on top of mine. I could feel his breath on my face.

Suddenly, I felt ‘it’. For the first time, I felt that desire. Something I had never felt before. Something that Kamal had spent hours days and months in trying to evoke within me. I stared at Kabir while he looked up and down my face. I wanted to hold him and kiss him right there, and intensely. I wanted to do everything, right there on that bed. I was surprised at my own reaction. I guess he also wanted to kiss but was hesitating too.

I immediately got up with a jerk and got out of the room. I was feeling all flushed. He slowly came out of the room. There was this sudden awkwardness in the air. I could not look up at him to face him. I packed my bag and mumbled something about needing to leave early. He didn’t say much to stop me. I quickly exited out of his house. My breathing became normal after some time. I wondered what had come over me. I had never felt like this before. I let out a little laugh. I was 'normal' Thank God I was normal! I had begun doubting that myself when I was with Kamal.

lol am such a cheesy writer.

Back to top Go down