Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which scale is most accurate? The scale at the Doc's office or at Airline booking desks?

3 posters

Go down

Which scale is most accurate? The scale at the Doc's office or at Airline booking desks? Empty Which scale is most accurate? The scale at the Doc's office or at Airline booking desks?

Post by FluteHolder Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 pm

I would assume they would be more accurate at Airlines since they charge a fee if it is excess of allowed limits.

My home scale is always within +1/-1 lbs of Airline scale. But the doc's office scales shows +10lbs always.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Which scale is most accurate? The scale at the Doc's office or at Airline booking desks? Empty Re: Which scale is most accurate? The scale at the Doc's office or at Airline booking desks?

Post by Kris Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:13 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I would assume they would be more accurate ....

> Whichever shows you don't need to exercise is bound to be the right one:)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Which scale is most accurate? The scale at the Doc's office or at Airline booking desks? Empty Re: Which scale is most accurate? The scale at the Doc's office or at Airline booking desks?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:54 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I would assume they would be more accurate at Airlines since they charge a fee if it is excess of allowed limits.

My home scale is always within +1/-1 lbs of Airline scale. But the doc's office scales shows +10lbs always.

Both airlines and docs office want money. So both of them rip you off.

Also, your body weight can easily be +/- 2# on a daily basis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down