Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beauty

+4
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
southindian
swapna
Propagandhi711
8 posters

Go down

beauty Empty beauty

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:05 pm

for sale at 38 million. there's nothing compared to the feeling of sitting at same level as the tires in a fast machine. inshallah

beauty 750x422

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-most-expensive-ferrari-20160120-story.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

beauty Empty Re: beauty

Post by swapna Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:for sale at 38 million. there's nothing compared to the feeling of sitting at same level as the tires in a fast machine. inshallah

beauty 750x422

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-most-expensive-ferrari-20160120-story.html
"sitting at the same level," not "sitting at same level."

"inshallah" means."god willing." typical usage: "I'll see you tomorrow, inshallah."

explain how your use of "inshallah" makes any sense. where did you receive your training in idiocy?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:00 pm

Thomas,

Is this sentence correct?

Thomas is going to die before July 4th this year. Inshallah!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:for sale at 38 million. there's nothing compared to the feeling of sitting at same level as the tires in a fast machine. inshallah

beauty 750x422

Whats the difference between a man in a ferrari and man sitting on a sidewalk ?

Both are at the same level: the first is an idiot who spends 38 million and the second is a homeless who does not care about the $38 million seat.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:17 pm

This car reminds me of Hritik's nose. 
I hope this doesn't ruin it for you Propa. But the resemblance is uncanny. 

Is it not available to rent? You can always go test riding it whenever you get a chance. Don't buy it. Too much money.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Car Shar, Gaadi Bangla, Chikken Shikken te Khurana.

Sab banata rahega.....par.... tu...ahem...aap...

Kaisi Hai Satto?

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:49 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:Car Shar, Gaadi Bangla, Chikken Shikken te Khurana.

Sab banata rahega.....par.... tu...ahem...aap...

Kaisi Hai Satto?
Jee hum theek. Shukriya.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:55 pm

beauty 750x422

who used the words "the feeling of sitting at the same level as the tires?" you? a sports car enthusiast or expert?

I suspect that you are grossly misinterpreting what you heard somewhere, which was probably more akin to "driver and machine being close to the road." that does not mean that the car is designed to allow the driver to sit at a very low level, that of the tires, although the driver may indeed sit at a low level. 

what it means is that several design features - of, for example, the suspension and the steering mechanism - allow the car to instantly pass information about the road's geometry and surface, through its highly sensitive components, to the driver's hands, and the driver's response to be quickly transmitted back to the engine and wheels, via the accelerator, the carburetor, the transmission, the steering mechanism, and the suspension, faithfully and without distortion. 

the key ideas here are sensitivity, quickness, and faithful interpretation and execution of a good driver's directions, given given manually, and by foot, not literally how close the driver's arse is to the level of the road.

"close," a word you might have read and misinterpreted, most likely meant (man and machine) acting nearly in unison, without the delay or the capacitance that might average responses over relatively large intervals of time, as might characterize a cadillac.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:02 pm

swapna wrote:

beauty 750x422

who used the words "the feeling of sitting at the same level as the tires?" you? a sports car enthusiast or expert?

I suspect that you are grossly misinterpreting what you heard somewhere, which was probably more akin to "driver and machine being close to the road." that does not mean that the car is designed to allow the driver to sit at a very low level, that of the tires, although the driver may indeed sit at a low level. 

what it means is that several design features - of, for example, the suspension and the steering mechanism - allow the car to instantly pass information about the road's geometry and surface, through its highly sensitive components, to the driver's hands, and the driver's response to be quickly transmitted back to the engine and wheels, via the accelerator, the carburetor, the transmission, the steering mechanism, and the suspension, faithfully and without distortion. 

the key ideas here are sensitivity, quickness, and faithful interpretation and execution of a good driver's directions, given given manually, and by foot, not literally how close the driver's arse is to the level of the road.

"close," a word you might have read and misinterpreted, most likely meant (man and machine) acting nearly in unison, without the delay or the capacitance that might average responses over relatively large intervals of time, as might characterize a cadillac.
So it took you the entire day to become a sports car enthusiast. Did you do this to impress us or annoy Propa?please note because you like sports car is not an option n it's deliberate. Don't think I forgot about it. 

Both your reasons are lame.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Edit: sports car expert. Not enthusiast*.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:34 pm

seven wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:for sale at 38 million. there's nothing compared to the feeling / of sitting at same level as the tires in a fast machine. inshallah

beauty 750x422

So it took you the entire day to become a sports car enthusiast. Did you do this to impress us or annoy Propa?please note because you like sports car is not an option n it's deliberate. Don't think I forgot about it. 

Both your reasons are lame.
hahaha, I couldn't post earlier because, hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing - excuse me, hahahaha! -until now.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:39 pm

it's good. healthy. you can laugh at yourself. lame reasons but healthy attitude. you're fine.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Looks like a costly Camero...only of a typical inferior Italian quality. How fast can it go on I-278 or I-495 in NYC ?

Ot dp I have to drive at 55 MPH to Fargo, ND and then drive fast towards Butte, MT ?

BTW, what kind of mileage does this car give ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:01 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Looks like a costly Camero...only of a typical inferior Italian quality. How fast can it go on I-278 or I-495 in NYC ?

Ot dp I have to drive at 55 MPH to Fargo, ND and then drive fast towards Butte, MT ?

BTW, what kind of mileage does this car give ?
lol!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:39 pm

swapna wrote:

beauty 750x422

you must be exhausted from all that google research at single finger typing speed. now pour yourself some prune juice and mosey on to the econojourobruners or whateverthefuckforsakenwebsite to stalk those antisocial assholes over there, granny

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:46 am

I am glad that somebody is willing to spend $38 million dollars on this Ferrari. Personally I think it is idiotic to spend that kind of money on that piece of metal but I am an utilitarian. The minor positive of this kind of expenditure is that it will allow some engineering experiments to be performed on few autos. A few of these technologies may become common place in all autos in few decades from now.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:34 am

seven wrote:This car reminds me of Hritik's nose. 

Is it not available to rent? You can always go test riding it whenever you get a chance. Don't buy it. Too much money.

38 million dollar car for rent??? there's a desi guy that's among the top car detailers in US, he charges like 15k for detailing these supercars. that;s how exclusive these cars are.

I was lucky enough to drive a couple of super cars: a 1985 ferrari 308 and a 1988 lamborghini countach 25th anniversary edition

beauty 74539a

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:41 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

38 million dollar car for rent??? there's a desi guy that's among the top car detailers in US, he charges like 15k for detailing these supercars. that;s how exclusive these cars are.

I was lucky enough to drive a couple of super cars: a 1985 ferrari 308 and a 1988 lamborghini countach 25th anniversary edition

beauty 74539a

There are two kinds of people who are interested in "sports car" and that too fanci ones.

1. kids - you can see them playing all the time...Vroom...vroom.....brrrrrrr....brrrrrrr"

2. men who recently got promoted to old-age mindset, and want to think they are still young by looking at the sports cars

Always reminds of a NY Daily pic of Malcolm Forbes in the Seat of a Lamboghini and driving in Manhattan for photo op. BTW he was the ugliest looking dude one can ever find on earth.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

beauty 74539a

There are two kinds of people who are interested in "sports car" and that too fanci ones.

1. kids - you can see them playing all the time...Vroom...vroom.....brrrrrrr....brrrrrrr"

2. men who recently got promoted to old-age mindset, and want to think they are still young by looking at the sports cars

Always reminds of a NY Daily pic of Malcolm Forbes in the Seat of a Lamboghini and driving in Manhattan for photo op. BTW he was the ugliest looking dude one can ever find on earth.

you are employed gainfully, got your hobbies, live in the first world enjoying unprecedented standard of living, presumably are healthy unlike that cancer-at-36 kalanithi guy, have an intact family unit, can presumably still get hard and fuck for several more years, can offer opinions on everything under the sun on internet without repercussions and by any measure have done well compared to where you are from. I can understand phlegmy's jealousy and envy of others but I dont get yours. you need to thank every day you're above ground without incurable diseases and food in the belly.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down