Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sulekha nostalgia

3 posters

Go down

sulekha nostalgia Empty sulekha nostalgia

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 06, 2011 12:55 am

I surely miss thursday night activities on the old ch, mostly driven by that melodramatic alcoholic. to not read gems such as "U may fool SIs here, but I am a focussed TS. I am TS, not a SI." on friday mornings is like waking up without a bru instant coffee in your cup.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

sulekha nostalgia Empty Re: sulekha nostalgia

Post by Another Brick Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 am

+1

how i miss "love vs rightousness" and "Y R U not looking at your "self"" and "mooli ke paranthe vs self"!

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 06, 2011 1:48 am

lol@mooli ke parathe vs self. he otherwise sounds reasonably intelligent. dunno what wires got crossed for him to get that housewifish melodramatic way. maybe he figures that's what he needs to do to get into certain panties.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri May 06, 2011 1:53 am

his siding with queen dumbee and supporting her no matter what has caused this. and alcohol also. queen dumbee knows that she has no friends, so she entertains him a bit and uses him against her foes. that's what i think.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri May 06, 2011 1:59 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:dunno what wires got crossed for him to get that housewifish melodramatic way.
I'll probably go to hell for this, but I think his mom must have watched a lot of Dharmendra-type Bollywood movies when she was pregnant with him. There is no other explanation.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:00 am

manne to mooli ke parathe khane ka man lagesi. tanne urad ki dal banave to manne mooli ke parathe aur gobi ka achar banave.

(-:

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri May 06, 2011 2:29 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:manne to mooli ke parathe khane ka man lagesi. tanne urad ki dal banave to manne mooli ke parathe aur gobi ka achar banave.

(-:

LOL!

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down