Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The JNU episode

+5
ashdoc
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
southindian
confuzzled dude
Hellsangel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The JNU episode Empty The JNU episode

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:38 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

The JNU episode Empty Re: The JNU episode

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Where was this mofo when TeluguDrohi Sushma Swaraj voted for Andhra Pradesh bifurcation? If one has to use similar logic Kashmir should be seceded from India. That good for nothing state has been a drag on independent India so letting them go will help India immediately.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Shame on these bastards and bitches.

Where are assholes RNIs Daruwala and CD
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 pm

southindian wrote:Shame on these bastards and bitches.

What are you trying to say?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I didn't hear from JNU bastards what Kashmiri Pandits want.

Just wondering who is representing Pandits there.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:58 pm

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Who cares? Did anyone care for what Andhras wanted? If we were to draw an analogy, Kashmir Muslims & Telanganites are on the same side.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Where was this mofo when TeluguDrohi Sushma Swaraj voted for Andhra Pradesh bifurcation? If one has to use similar logic Kashmir should be seceded from India. That good for nothing state has been a drag on independent India so letting them go will help India immediately.

It has been a drag bcz India - Nehru and Sonia families - allow it. Remove teh 370 and treat it like any other state and things will be just fine.

There will be a few stones and strikes - which are routine anyway.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:16 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Where was this mofo when TeluguDrohi Sushma Swaraj voted for Andhra Pradesh bifurcation? If one has to use similar logic Kashmir should be seceded from India. That good for nothing state has been a drag on independent India so letting them go will help India immediately.

let us suppose the kashmir problem is solved to both sides satisfaction.

tensions along the border cease.

immediately our govt will declare pak to be our ' friend '.pseudointellectuals like mahesh bhatt will demand ' greater people to people interaction across the border ' and all that stuff.

the army, which at the moment maintains a strict vigil across the border wiil over the years be asked to relax it, especially if for several years there is no exchange of firing on the border. the border could be more and more open like that of bangladesh.

this will only allow the pakistanis to arrive in the numbers to escape the drudgery of extreme poverty in pakistan and take advantage of indias economic success. this obviously will be encouraged by our ' secular ' politicians to increase their vote bank. over the years these people will be given voter icards and will be 'legalised' to make them vote for pseudosecular parties just like bangladeshis have been similarly ' legalised'.

worse, these pakis will be influenced by crazed talibani ideas much more than bangladeshis and try to force their austere version of islam in the areas they settle in. they will be inculcated with ideas of hatred to hindus much more than the bangladeshis are . communal riots and bomb blasts will be a natural corrolary to all this. these people will be far more tougher than hindus and hindus will be forced go away and settle in other areas making large areas ' hindu free '. this can especially occur in bordering states like punjab rajasthan and gujrat.

all under the benign eye of the pseudoscular establishment., of course.

thus we might see a whole new picture in the country.

under these circumstances isnt it better that tensions with pak should be a permanent state of affairs ?

to be sure there will be a constant tension on the border. acts of terrorism will occur. the military budget will be kept high draining precious resources.

but surely that is better than large areas of the country becoming muslim dominated.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Who cares? Did anyone care for what Andhras wanted? If we were to draw an analogy, Kashmir Muslims & Telanganites are on the same side.

Why are you talking about Andhra and Telengana ? BTW, How many Andhrans and Telengans were killed, raped, and bombed. Not to mention driven from their homes with just their loin cloth.

Don't do an Akbarian argument here.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Why are you talking about Andhra and Telengana ?  BTW, How many Andhrans and Telengans were killed, raped, and bombed. Not to mention driven from their homes with just their loin cloth.

About 400 were killed (as opposed to 600 deaths of Pandits) and several women were injured, their breasts were cut by Telangana Hindus. So stop insinuating that Andhra/Telangana issue is nothing compared to Kashmir issue.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:16 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Why are you talking about Andhra and Telengana ?  BTW, How many Andhrans and Telengans were killed, raped, and bombed. Not to mention driven from their homes with just their loin cloth.

About 400 were killed (as opposed to 600 deaths of Pandits) and several women were injured, their breasts were cut by Telangana Hindus. So stop insinuating that Andhra/Telangana issue is nothing compared to Kashmir issue.
OMC ( Oh my Comrade)! Where did this happen? In Lahore?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Wait...now I see... You have been influenced by that other great St. Victim of Ealam - KV.

You must be nominated for Padma Vibhushan as and when the SPC comes to power for equating kashmiri Pandits with the Andhrans.

Pray tell me if the Kashmiri Pandits have a state of their own like the Andhrans.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

LOL! Who cares!!! Smile

You look upset. Not sure why you are siding with terrorist sympathisers. You are not fit to bring reason in any discussion for India.

Do you think India cares about these bastatds shouting Anti-India slogans in JNU.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

You'd be doing a big favor to yourself by not butting into the issues you've no clue about.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:

Wait...now I see... You have been influenced by that other great St. Victim of Ealam - KV.

You must be nominated for Padma Vibhushan as and when the SPC comes to power for equating kashmiri Pandits with the Andhrans.  

Pray tell me if the Kashmiri Pandits have a state of their own like the Andhrans.
Keep moving goal posts. Pandits still live in Jammu. Let me remind you that, only those pandits that live(d) in the valley were impacted.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:14 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

You'd be doing a big favor to yourself by not butting into the issues you've no clue about.
Please be doing me a big favor and give me a clue about this great mystery, Comrade. Where and when did this happen? In your imagination? Which newspaper reported this?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Please be doing me a big favor and give me a clue about this great mystery, Comrade. Where and when did this happen? In your imagination? Which newspaper reported this?
Did you or your parents live in Hyderabad in late '60s, at the height of Telangana movement? My parents did.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:22 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Did you or your parents live in Hyderabad in late '60s, at the height of Telangana movement? My parents did.
Aha! Another of your anecdotal pieces of evidence from a sample size of one, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Aha! Another of your anecdotal pieces of evidence from a sample size of one, Comrade?
A moron is a moron is a moron. I can't change that, Can I? you moron.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Making up stories and losing it when questioned on facts, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:47 pm

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

LOL! Who cares!!! Smile

You look upset. Not sure why you are siding with terrorist sympathisers. You are not fit to bring reason in any discussion for India.

Do you think India cares about these bastatds shouting Anti-India slogans in JNU.
You're the one who has been sounding upset, just go back and read your posts. About being not fit to discuss about India, Let me remind you that you're an old man living outside of India for decades (& may never go back to India) and those students are young, bright and the future of India. They may or may not share the views on Kashmir issue with the folks from your generation do, because it is an outdated & highly politicized issue to their generation. They know what is good for them, so stop behaving like some sort of moral authority and let them decide what's good for their future and their country. Has anything been proven on those anti-national slogan claims yet, can we wait till they're proven?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Agreed! It is totally my mistake to discuss anything to a gutless moron like you. If you have an ounce of honesty or decency you'd have come forward and clarified your innocence to SuCHers about all the mudslinging that took place last year. Are you a woman or a guy? Where do you live? Did you ever reveal that information?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Cd,
where did you get the 400 andhra's killed information came from? I know several people who lived in t area in 60s and 70s. I heard what happened during t agitation. Never heard of 400 killed story.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd,
where did you get the 400 andhra's killed information came from? I know several people who lived in t area in 60s and 70s. I heard what happened during t agitation. Never heard of 400 killed story.
TBT, did you hear the other story before today that Comrade is quoting bolded above?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:57 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Agreed! It is totally my mistake to discuss anything to a gutless moron like you. If you have an ounce of honesty or decency you'd have come forward and clarified your innocence to SuCHers about all the mudslinging that took place last year. Are you a woman or a guy? Where do you live? Did you ever reveal that information?
Going quite loco, I see, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:02 pm

359 were killed Per wiki, then about 25-30 during Jai Andhra

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/timeline-telangana/article5702786.ece

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:05 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Now, how about a link to the other 'fact', Comrade?
Incidentally, most people died in police firing according to Wikipedia, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Incidentally, most people died in police firing according to Wikipedia, Comrade.
Are you a man or a woman? Where do you live?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Are you a man or a woman? Where do you live?
Ha ha ha! Quite loco and off an a rant after making up stories, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:14 pm

PS: Quite a good master of the segue there, Comrade. From the leftist scourge at JNU, you have made this about your imaginary claims on Telangana.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
TBT, did you hear the other story before today that Comrade is quoting bolded above?
HA,
if you are referring to stories of cutting breasts in t area in 1969 t agitation, the answer is no. However it is possible for one or two stray incidents such as those described happening.

In his effort to minimize the brutality of Kashmir Muslims, he is weaving fictitious stories about t area people.
It is amazing that he would go to these extremes of creating such baseless fiction. It goes to his extreme devotion to providing cover to the inhuman Kashmir Muslim jehadis.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
HA,
if you are referring to stories of cutting breasts in t area in 1969 t agitation,  the answer is no. However it is possible for one or two stray incidents such as those described happening.

In his effort to minimize the brutality of Kashmir Muslims, he is weaving fictitious stories about t area people.
It is amazing that he would go to these extremes of creating such baseless fiction. It goes to his extreme devotion to providing cover to the inhuman Kashmir Muslim jehadis.
Thanks. That is what I figured.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:21 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
HA,
if you are referring to stories of cutting breasts in t area in 1969 t agitation,  the answer is no. However it is possible for one or two stray incidents such as those described happening.

It is amazing that he would go to these extremes of creating such baseless fiction. It goes to his extreme devotion to providing cover to the inhuman Kashmir Muslim 
TBT, it appears you have not lived in Hyd in the '60s where as my parents and extended family has lived through it and yet you're dismissing what I was told as baseless fiction and calling my family liars. You weren't even aware of the number of deaths so how can one believe your claims?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:PS: Quite a good master of the segue there, Comrade. From the leftist scourge at JNU, you have made this about your imaginary claims on Telangana.
How so? You questioned my character and I reminded you that you're THE characterless person on this forum. If anything you're the master whether prying on vulnerable or in stealing personal information.

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
HA,

It is amazing that he would go to these extremes of creating such baseless fiction. It goes to his extreme devotion to providing cover to the inhuman Kashmir Muslim 
TBT, it appears you have not lived in Hyd in the '60s where as my parents and extended family has lived through it and yet you're dismissing what I was told as baseless fiction and calling my family liars. You weren't even aware of the number of deaths so how can one believe your claims?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:PS: Quite a good master of the segue there, Comrade. From the leftist scourge at JNU, you have made this about your imaginary claims on Telangana.
How so? You questioned my character and I reminded you that you're THE characterless person on this forum. If anything you're the master whether prying on vulnerable or in stealing personal information.
To answer your question, I quote, Comrade, see bolded part below:

he is weaving fictitious stories about t area people. 
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
To answer your question, I quote Comrade, see bolded part below:

You've not done a thing to prove your innocence, in fact you went underground and used another person to sling mud at other members. That clearly showed your character.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
To answer your question, I quote Comrade, see bolded part below:

You've not done a thing to prove your innocence, in fact you went underground and used another person to sling mud at other members. That clearly showed your character.
Comrade, your segues and distractions don't deter from the fact that the JNU has a leftist infestation that needs to be exterminated. You can't defend it and now you have resorted to your meaningless rants.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Cd
My family and my in laws family and my extended family lived in hyd long before t agitation. I know leaders on both sides of the issue.

To compare t Hindu violence against andhras to Islamic jehadi medieval carnage against kashmiri Pandora is like comparing the flood of musi river to tsunami that killed thousands.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:45 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
My family and my in laws family and my extended family lived in hyd long before t agitation. I know leaders on both sides of the issue.
That is your problem, you don't know the ordinary folk who had to suffer through this. These incidents happened mostly at Nampally station, specifically targeting folks arriving from Andhra.
truthbetold wrote:
To compare t Hindu violence against andhras to Islamic jehadi medieval carnage against kashmiri Pandora is like comparing the flood of musi river to tsunami that killed thousands.
Thanks for the enlightenment. Now I feel better knowing that fellow Telugus lives are not as valuable as those great Kashmir Pundits'.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:48 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Keep moving goal posts. Pandits still live in Jammu. Let me remind you that, only those pandits that live(d) in the valley were impacted.

Are you saying there are no Andhrans in T today ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Are you saying there are no Andhrans in T today ?
Andhra wallahs still run Hyderabad.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Guruvu-gaaru, did you ever hear the story that Comrade is spinning above?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 pm

If there's no link from bbc.com, then it didn't happen.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:47 am

this thread started from jnu then quickly moved to kashmir and andhra. not sure about what who said but here a few points

- kashmir and andhra: the two cannot be compared. one of the foundations of a democratic state is that once a federal unit decides to join it IT CAN NEVER LEAVE IT. the only condition under which it can leave it is TO JOIN A GREATER DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC (self-determination does not count for that is a hypothetical "better democratic state"). therefore 1) kashmir is secession, andhra bifurcation is not, and the twoshould not be compared, 2) the rule i stated is a MORAL rule, right out of political philosophy, and is best exemplified when it is broken, eg., a democratic state is well within it's rights to use force to crush a secession and other democratic states are morally bound to support it (see history). my view - jnu students who sloganeer to the effect - WE WILL NOT TAKE AFZAL'S "MURDER" LYING DOWN, FREE KASHMIR, PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, should be packed in a bus and put in detention and be asked to call both their parents, esp. their mummyji and daddyji, with their diaries.

- jnu should be bombed out of earth. and make sure romila thapar is in the building!

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:23 am

truthbetold wrote:
TBT, Do you blurt whatever comes to mind? Where did I try to minimize the brutality? In fact, I said the opposite. I said, that useless state Kashmir has been a burden on India; Cost India 3 wars and a lot of human & financial loss, and Kashmir's secession from India would be good for India's future. It would help, if you to read the posts before providing your expert commentary/analysis.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:32 am

brie wrote:this thread started from jnu then quickly moved to kashmir and andhra. not sure about what who said but here a few points

- kashmir and andhra: the two cannot be compared. one of the foundations of a democratic state is that once a federal unit decides to join it IT CAN NEVER LEAVE IT. the only condition under which it can leave it is TO JOIN A GREATER DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC (self-determination does not count for that is a hypothetical "better democratic state"). therefore 1) kashmir is secession, andhra bifurcation is not, and the twoshould not be compared, 2) the rule i stated is a MORAL rule, right out of political philosophy, and is best exemplified when it is broken, eg., a democratic state is well within it's rights to use force to crush a secession and other democratic states are morally bound to support it (see history). my view - jnu students who sloganeer to the effect - WE WILL NOT TAKE AFZAL'S "MURDER" LYING DOWN, FREE KASHMIR, PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, should be packed in a bus and put in detention and be asked to call both their parents, esp. their mummyji and daddyji, with their diaries.

- jnu should be bombed out of earth. and make sure romila thapar is in the building!
Not much different at all; Army was deployed in Andhra Pradesh to suppress agitations. My point is, apply the solution that was used to resolve AP/Telangana issue, to resolve Kashmir issue. Kashmir has never been a TRUE part(state) of India, so it is better to dump it, better late than never.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:38 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
TBT, Do you blurt whatever comes to mind? Where did I try to minimize the brutality? In fact, I said the opposite. I said, that useless state Kashmir has been a burden on India; Cost India 3 wars and a lot of human & financial loss, and Kashmir's secession from India would be good for India's future. It would help, if you to read the posts before providing your expert commentary/analysis.
and what good would it do to us to let it cede to rogue pakistan? will it stem the bleed or increase it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:42 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
brie wrote:this thread started from jnu then quickly moved to kashmir and andhra. not sure about what who said but here a few points

Not much different at all; Army was deployed in Andhra Pradesh to suppress agitations. My point is, apply the solution that was used to resolve AP/Telangana issue, to resolve Kashmir issue. Kashmir has never been a TRUE part(state) of India, so it is better to dump it, better late than never.
it is a true part of india despite article 370 and despite your leftist teachings. 

it's a bit like sikkim. read it up (it's history) in wikipedia. sikkim entered a one-way street after it's last referendum. now it cannot leave india and india is legitimized to use force to prevent it's secession.

Last edited by brie on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:45 am

confuzzled, please revise your thinking. if kashmir goes it will have a direct impact on the sovereignty of the country, since it would give fresh impetus to separatist movements from other parts of the country (like North-East), and India will break up. that is why kashmir cannot be allowed to separate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next