Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rohith Vemula's mother: Narendra Modi cannot feel my pain since he has no children

4 posters

Go down

Rohith Vemula's mother: Narendra Modi cannot feel my pain since he has no children Empty Rohith Vemula's mother: Narendra Modi cannot feel my pain since he has no children

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:58 pm

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1160225/jsp/nation/story_71249.jsp#.Vs5Db8dX_dk

Back to top Go down

Rohith Vemula's mother: Narendra Modi cannot feel my pain since he has no children Empty Re: Rohith Vemula's mother: Narendra Modi cannot feel my pain since he has no children

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:35 am

How (in what way or kind) is the P.M. or President of any country, whether or not he / she has his / her own children, supposed to feel pain whenever any citizen (naturally someone's son or daughter) commits suicide?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Rohith Vemula's mother: Narendra Modi cannot feel my pain since he has no children Empty Re: Rohith Vemula's mother: Narendra Modi cannot feel my pain since he has no children

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:58 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:How (in what way or kind) is the P.M. or President of any country, whether or not he / she has his / her own children, supposed to feel pain whenever any citizen (naturally someone's son or daughter) commits suicide?

I think all the patients in every hospital in India should blame Modi along with all the students. Some dumpkopf commits suicide in a far away city and Modi is blamed.

I bet the UP Peewala's action should be blamed on Modi as well. Modi should resign. Funny that Sonia, MMS and Rahul never accepted responsibility for anything and held the state, city or someone else responsible for anything.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:How (in what way or kind) is the P.M. or President of any country, whether or not he / she has his / her own children, supposed to feel pain whenever any citizen (naturally someone's son or daughter) commits suicide?
Modi is also responsible for Rohith's mother misrepresenting her son as a Dalit just to get into educational institutions. Modi should apologize to the nation.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Ding! Ding!! Ding!!!

I don't feel her pain either....

But
   public statement
   about Modi
   about PM
   threatening to suicide

Is good sign of her entry into politics, Or waiting for money from Government. 

'If" non-NDA comes to power, an award guaranteed (that may or may not be returned later).
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down