Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally!!

3 posters

Go down

Finally!! Empty Finally!!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:55 pm

He wins!!!

Back to top Go down

Finally!! Empty Re: Finally!!

Post by smArtha Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:49 am

Yes but was it his Best?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 am

"He" is talented, nice to see Leo win.

Have not seen a single movie that was nominated. I like Chris Rock, enjoy his performances, but there were too many race references (even for me:), and the girl scouts cookies sale, was plain silly.   

The nominated songs were so average..and with all the hype about Priyanka Chopra presenting and on the red carpet..did pay attention. She is a pretty woman, her strapless gown was perhaps not the best choice/flattering for her upper body shape. Her jewelry seemed simple, apparently, quite expensive.
On the topic of fashion..wonder why with the glamorous gown and jewelry, the hairstyle was so..dull. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3468809/Forget-dresses-Lady-Gaga-Priyanka-Chopra-hit-Oscars-red-carpet-wearing-8-MILLION-worth-dazzling-jewels-EACH.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:12 pm

haven't seen the revenant yet, but I mean, the award was long overdue, and in this one the poor guy emoted in another language. wonder what he was gonna do next, lol.

I missed the lady gaga portion of the show. went upstairs to get ready for sleeping, change the bedsheets, etc. came down just as she was ending and people were standing up for ovation.

also missed most of the hype about the cookies sale, so can't comment.

didn't much like the look of Priyanka Chopra, but she must be hiring some helluva agent. is at all the right places and making the right moves. let's see if she is picked by a good script.

going to soon catch up on the nominated movies. most looked pretty interesting. I had only watched bridges of spies.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:39 pm

The upside down flower vase dresses look boring. Every woman. EVERY woman was 99% covered below the stomach, as if no drapes in their houses were left out in stitching their dresses. One gown was enough to fulfil costume design of 1 Indian movie in 2016.

What else was there in dresses except for upside down flower vase design?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down