Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not running

4 posters

Go down

not running Empty not running

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:19 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/us/politics/michael-bloomberg-not-running-for-president.html?

i wish he had run in the democratic primary instead of pursuing a late independent candidacy.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

not running Empty Re: not running

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/us/politics/michael-bloomberg-not-running-for-president.html?

i wish he had run in the democratic primary instead of pursuing a late independent candidacy.

So it looks like the GoP - the great "democratic" party with no super delegates will maneuver the convention and pick Romney. bcz making Cruz the nominee will anger Trump and force him to file a lawsuit and run as an independent. GoP cannot claim neutrality.

This is one big mess... in the mean time, Hillary - the woman who agrees with anyone and anything - will be facing revolt by the young and the restless.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:42 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/08/us/politics/michael-bloomberg-not-running-for-president.html?

So it looks like the GoP - the great "democratic" party with no super delegates will maneuver the convention and pick Romney. bcz making Cruz the nominee will anger Trump and force him to file a lawsuit and run as an independent. GoP cannot claim neutrality.  

This is one big mess... in the mean time, Hillary - the woman who agrees with anyone and anything - will be facing revolt by the young and the restless.  
>>>If it is her against Trump, it could go other way. She will win if it is anyone else.
       If it is Berney for the dems, he will lose no matter who the GOP guy is.

P.S Mickey Mouse will be my choice.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>If it is her against Trump, it could go other way. She will win if it is anyone else.

yeah. therein lies the difference between us. i believe in choosing from among the best of the bad options. if we don't, it's possible the worst option will be chosen for us.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:

yeah. therein lies the difference between us. i believe in choosing from among the best of the bad options. if we don't, it's possible the worst option will be chosen for us.
You don't live in a swing state. So you shouldn't assume your vote makes a difference.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:

You don't live in a swing state. So you shouldn't assume your vote makes a difference.

in this crazy cycle, i wouldn't assume anything. as they say, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. if everyone thought like that, bad things could happen. i will always vote regardless of whether i live in a swing state or not.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down