Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute little Trumps

2 posters

Go down

Cute little Trumps Empty Cute little Trumps

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:55 am

Trump’s vitriol is making it off the campaign trail and into the lingua franca of children at an alarming rate. Just watch coverage from Trump rallies to hear the next phrases kids will be slinging at school.

“Build the wall!” That was the chant at a high school basketball game in Indiana last week, directed by kids from a majority-white school who held up Trump signs and yelled at the opposing players and fans, who were from a predominantly Latino school.
“Get ’em out!” is what Trump screams at every rally when he sees Black Lives Matter and other protesters, even silent ones. This is not far off from what some third-graders allegedly said to two brown-skinned classmates in their Northern Virginia classroom. The mother of one of the children, Evelyn Momplaisir, posted an account on Facebook:

“I just got a call from my son’s teacher giving me a heads up that two of his classmates decided to point out the ‘immigrants’ in the class who would be sent ‘home’ when Trump becomes president. They singled him out and were pointing and laughing at him as one who would have to leave because of the color of his skin. In third grade . . . in Fairfax County . . . in 2016!”

Fairfax County school officials confirmed the account. “The teacher has spoken with the students, and communicated with parents of the class, regarding appropriate classroom decorum,” John Torre, a spokesman for the school system. “FCPS works to create an environment that is conducive to learning and where everyone is treated with respect.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-trump-effect-is-contaminating-our-kids--and-could-resonate-for-years-to-come/2016/03/07/594a7f46-e47a-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Cute little Trumps Empty Re: Cute little Trumps

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:04 am

Don't feel bad, Comrade. Here is a cute little comrade:

https://m.reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/3xhch7/i_just_wanted_to_share_a_picture_of_my_little/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down