Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pammi Kaur

2 posters

Go down

Pammi Kaur Empty Pammi Kaur

Post by Bittu Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 pm

who is she? Where did I run into her? We exchanged 30-40 emails in 2005 but I have absolutely no idea who she is. In one of the emails, she's sent pix. Still nothing.

1. I'm getting old.
2. I'm getting amnesia
3. scotch has killed my memory
4. all of the above? *sigh*

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Pammi Kaur Empty Re: Pammi Kaur

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Bittu wrote:who is she? Where did I run into her? We exchanged 30-40 emails in 2005 but I have absolutely no idea who she is. In one of the emails, she's sent pix. Still nothing.

1. I'm getting old.
2. I'm getting amnesia
3. scotch has killed my memory
4. all of the above? *sigh*

2005 is way before my times. Any older sister of Herbenz Kaur? Are you now gonna ask who Herbenz was?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 pm

who is Herbenz?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Bittu wrote:who is Herbenz?

Rolling Eyes i knew you would not remember. your biggest fan that I knew, and you don't even remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:59 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

Rolling Eyes i knew you would not remember. your biggest fan that I knew, and you don't even remember.

LOL..pliss to tell b2 herbenz's recent new avatar..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:06 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

LOL..pliss to tell b2 herbenz's recent new avatar..

He don't know. He don't care. And he will NEVER remember. Who knows if I stopped posting today, he will ask you guys in 2015, 'Tracy who?'

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:31 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

He don't know. He don't care. And he will NEVER remember. Who knows if I stopped posting today, he will ask you guys in 2015, 'Tracy who?'

Rolling Eyes

Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down