Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hillary can damage the Democrats

4 posters

Go down

How Hillary can damage the Democrats Empty How Hillary can damage the Democrats

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:58 am

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/hillary-clinton-2016-whats-wrong-with-hillary-213722
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

How Hillary can damage the Democrats Empty Re: How Hillary can damage the Democrats

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Hmm....
I wonder if Greenfield goes to the same Synagogue as Bernie!
His narration of Hillary's faults is more emphatic than is needed. The poor woman had to cope with a jerk who did kinky stuff in the WH and had to see his face everyday (and night). If Greenfield were in her shoes, he would have attacked his spouse (in fact, he divorced his wife).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

How Hillary can damage the Democrats Empty Re: How Hillary can damage the Democrats

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hmm....
His narration of Hillary's faults is more emphatic than is needed. The poor woman had to cope with a jerk who did kinky stuff in the WH and had to see his face everyday (and night). If Greenfield were in her shoes, he would have attacked his spouse (in fact, he divorced his wife).

well said!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Yet the 'poor woman' has no problem having the 'jerk' campaigning for her.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:44 pm

this is definitely a damaging picture. yuk!

How Hillary can damage the Democrats 5ba666397ada86f6ab403cd74a289694
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:46 pm

All the establishment figures Smile After all she was his strongest cheerleader on the Democrat side on Iraq.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Nice to see your anti-Semitism to the fore, guruvu-gaaru.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dearborn-muslims-arab-americans-bernie-sanders_us_56e16b5ae4b0860f99d7ea1f
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:05 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:this is definitely a damaging picture. yuk!

How Hillary can damage the Democrats TrumpClinton
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:35 pm

The 'poor woman'
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:47 am

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:this is definitely a damaging picture. yuk!

How Hillary can damage the Democrats TrumpClinton

It all depends on perspective..doesn't it:) 

I suppose it would be Yuk for Trump supporters to see Hillary with Trump..and Yuk for Hillary supporters who see her with Trump..Yuk for Monica to see Hillary with Bill, and Yuk for people who don't like Hillary or GW Bush!

Well, from my perspective..nice pics of some colorful people! I actually like the one with Hillary and George W..seems quite spontaneous and genuine..kind of rare to see an ex-President resting his head on an ex- First lady (who is not his wife!)..in an one arm tight hug:) 

Ah Hillary..the men she had/has to smile and deal with, put up with..personally and professionally to survive, earn her own winning cards.. and get to where she wants to be!

Most people seem to think that if it is Trump vs. Hillary..he is going to trash her during the debates. He will certainly trash her outside the debate arena, but I would be surprised if he does on stage. If he does, she has dealt with alpha males all her life..and it would be very easy for her and come up with great lines.

In any case..this election is so unpredictable and fascinating on so many levels:)

Not sure, what is wrong with Nikki Haley..seems like she is making some bad political decisions..first it was rushing to endorse Rubio, now it is Cruz, what's the rush? Seems amateurish.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down