Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Damage done by Indian Schools

2 posters

Go down

The Damage done by Indian Schools Empty The Damage done by Indian Schools

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:36 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/nazreen-fazal/an-indictment-of-the-indi_b_9416416.html

Back to top Go down

The Damage done by Indian Schools Empty Re: The Damage done by Indian Schools

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:53 am

the SENILE ONE prefers to respond to the classier tamil one

no one prefers to respond to you unless you are onto some chutiyagiri

If you wanna spam, go spam your own forum. try to pull in the SENILE ONE there too.

after you made the SENILE ONE LIE THRU HIS TEETH in the https://such.forumotion.com/t36998-swapna#219046 thread yesterday and embarrass himself even MORE, as if that was possible, will be interesting to see him respond to you in recent future. Let's see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:20 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:the SENILE ONE prefers to respond to the classier tamil one

If you wanna spam, go spam your own forum. try to pull in the SENILE ONE there too.

after you made the SENILE ONE LIE THRU HIS TEETH in the https://such.forumotion.com/t36998-swapna#219046 thread yesterday and embarrass himself even MORE, as if that was possible, will be interesting to see him respond to you in recent future. Let's see.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:57 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:the SENILE ONE prefers to respond to the classier tamil one

correction : SENILE  and DEMENTED What a Face

interesting juxtaposition, you bet!....mbwahahaha, retard, that's just a fortuitous rub off on you kaataan, from the civilized ones hahaha  from all those years ago

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:51 am

here's a post that describes the impression one person - probably a faculty member in economics - carries, of highly-educated indians:

"My take is that Indians value technical/trade skills -- they value the quick and precise execution of tasks using well outlined and robust methods.

If you ask them to do something too creative or outside the box, they will start to panic.

It's not really a coincidence that Indians study engineering and programming instead of more abstract subjects like Mathematics, theoretical physics, and even Economics.

Of course, there are exceptions (India has a large educated population) and they certainly have a few superstars in "creative" sciences.

Compare to Chinese? Not a big difference. I would say that Indians and Chinese are quite similar."

end of quote.

I do not believe that what's described above is a permanent condition of indians.

the problems of early education in india, I understand, are much more basic, and remediable.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:57 am

swapna wrote:here's a post that describes the impression one person - probably a faculty member in economics - carries, of highly-educated indians:

"My take is that Indians value technical/trade skills -- they value the quick and precise execution of tasks using well outlined and robust methods.

If you ask them to do something too creative or outside the box, they will start to panic.

It's not really a coincidence that Indians study engineering and programming instead of more abstract subjects like Mathematics, theoretical physics, and even Economics.

Of course, there are exceptions (India has a large educated population) and they certainly have a few superstars in "creative" sciences.

Compare to Chinese? Not a big difference. I would say that Indians and Chinese are quite similar."

end of quote.

I do not believe that what's described above is a permanent condition of indians.

the problems of early education in india, I understand, are much more basic, and remediable.

i have heard it said by Caucasians i have spoken with that they find Indians to be better at independent creative thinking, in general, than the Chinese. They say the Chinese are better than Indians, in general, in "quick and precise execution of tasks using well outlined and robust methods."

how would you compare Indians with Chinese on this issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:09 pm

swapna wrote:here's a post that describes the impression one person - probably a faculty member in economics - carries, of highly-educated indians:

end of quote.

Where is the post, o senile one, of the so called faculty member of economics?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

end of quote.

i have heard it said by Caucasians i have spoken with that they find Indians to be better at independent creative thinking, in general, than the Chinese. They say the Chinese are better than Indians, in general, in "quick and precise execution of tasks using well outlined and robust methods."

how would you compare Indians with Chinese on this issue?

ah. you already know what he is gonna say " it depends on the castu" hahaha now, do you think he is right? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:14 pm

here's the content of another post:

"I think that Indians simply lack abstract thinking abilities. They just lack that gene. Period. I mean, just look at their movies."

end of quote.

I don't agree entirely with the quote, but I do think that the tasteless, unintelligent, misogynous, indian movies that they watch habitually do them and especially their children untold harm, which, however, can be undone if the right steps are taken.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:25 pm

swapna wrote:here's the content of another post:

"I think that Indians simply lack abstract thinking abilities. They just lack that gene. Period. I mean, just look at their movies."

end of quote.

I don't agree entirely with the quote.
Hmm.....those jumping jeans but not for you, poor sod! Sad no pun dai look it up

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down