Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paging Seven/Tracy .....Ash delivered It's a GIRL

2 posters

Go down

Paging Seven/Tracy .....Ash delivered It's a GIRL Empty Paging Seven/Tracy .....Ash delivered It's a GIRL

Post by Rekz Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 am

cheers flower Paging Seven/Tracy .....Ash delivered It's a GIRL 459784477 Laughing cheers
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Paging Seven/Tracy .....Ash delivered It's a GIRL Empty Re: Paging Seven/Tracy .....Ash delivered It's a GIRL

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 am

cheers dhool!

Back to top Go down

Paging Seven/Tracy .....Ash delivered It's a GIRL Empty Re: Paging Seven/Tracy .....Ash delivered It's a GIRL

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 am

See I told ya its gonna be a girl. Very Happy

(damn I AM a certified aunty now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:46 am

HK (to baby bacchan) -- so are you bengali?
baby bacchan - no! i am upite, punjabi, bengali, tulu!
HK - scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 am

TS (to baby bacchan) -- so are you bengali?
TS - e jaande, hawaa aande. hata savan ki ghata!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:34 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:TS (to baby bacchan) -- so are you bengali?
TS - e jaande, hawaa aande. hata savan ki ghata!

lol! this one belongs in the TS fan club thread. Where is Another Brick.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:40 pm

rekz,

why did you not page me ? I am miffed Sad(
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:55 pm

lol badhaiyan patakhe!!cheers

Well i'll always rememeber it was you who told me about the bachhan baby, even when i am old and she is making her debut in 2030, I'll still remember you and think to myself it was rekzu I first heard from about this girl. Just like I remember you when i listen to character dheela lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 pm

seven wrote:lol badhaiyan patakhe!!cheers

Well i'll always rememeber it was you who told me about the bachhan baby, even when i am old and she is making her debut in 2030, I'll still remember you and think to myself it was rekzu I first heard from about this girl. Just like I remember you when i listen to character dheela lol

Wow!

PS: Aren't you trying a bit too hard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:06 pm

blabberwock wrote:

Wow!

PS: Aren't you trying a bit too hard?

I don't know what you are talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 pm

chameli wrote:rekz,

why did you not page me ? I am miffed Sad(

Aree cham cham chameli Smile

7 & Tracy were discussing on the same months ago....so thought of paging them dear:)

I have scoops for you too

Laters on chat..ok?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Awwww Smile
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:26 am

i had said aish was expecting twins. i was not wrong. my daily, the telegraph, was wrong. (i am always right.)

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1111117/jsp/nation/story_14762142.html

Oops! The Telegraph had quoted a Bachchan family friend
as saying in September that Aishwarya was expected to deliver twins. We
stand corrected and humbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down