Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound familiar?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sound familiar? Empty Sound familiar?

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:42 pm

http://counterjihadreport.com/tag/islam-apologists/ wrote:The Marxist view holds that religion is just a placebo in the face of economic oppression. So, the thinking goes, if there is a problem in a Muslim society, it must mainly stem from poverty, inequality and class conflicts, as well as “Western imperialism.” Many people influenced by this view therefore tend to believe that after the overthrow of capitalism and imperialism, the “oppressed” will cast off religion, to which they cling merely for consolation and the hope of a better future in an afterlife. Those who maintain this view remain silent on viciously repressive governments such as Hamas, Iran and North Korea, even as they claim to fight “imperialism” alongside regimes that hate Jews, Christians and women, and, in their effort to expand, are often themselves “imperialist.”
In the meantime, many of these intellectuals, who include government leaders, seem to fantasize about the future of the Western and Muslim worlds as if once “capitalism,” “American imperialism” and “Zionist occupation” were abolished, these despots would suddenly discover they no longer need violence or Islamic radicalism, and that a sunny new era of peace would begin. So, their view seems to go, if you criticize Islamism, you are an intolerant, hard-hearted “racist” or “bigot,” and your remarks are obviously “hate speech.”
Written by a Turk.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Sound familiar? Empty Re: Sound familiar?

Post by Kris Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:23 am

Hellsangel wrote:
http://counterjihadreport.com/tag/islam-apologists/ wrote:The Marxist view holds that religion is just a placebo in the face of economic oppression. So, the thinking goes, if there is a problem in a Muslim society, it must mainly stem from poverty, inequality and class conflicts, as well as “Western imperialism.” Many people influenced by this view therefore tend to believe that after the overthrow of capitalism and imperialism, the “oppressed” will cast off religion, to which they cling merely for consolation and the hope of a better future in an afterlife. Those who maintain this view remain silent on viciously repressive governments such as Hamas, Iran and North Korea, even as they claim to fight “imperialism” alongside regimes that hate Jews, Christians and women, and, in their effort to expand, are often themselves “imperialist.”
In the meantime, many of these intellectuals, who include government leaders, seem to fantasize about the future of the Western and Muslim worlds as if once “capitalism,” “American imperialism” and “Zionist occupation” were abolished, these despots would suddenly discover they no longer need violence or Islamic radicalism, and that a sunny new era of peace would begin. So, their view seems to go, if you criticize Islamism, you are an intolerant, hard-hearted “racist” or “bigot,” and your remarks are obviously “hate speech.”
Written by a Turk.
>>   A case of desperate hope over experience.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:56 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Written by a Turk.

Not sure what merit you saw in this writeup. He's just going after a strawman. Nobody - not even a caricature of a communist -- in this day and age would actually believe that capitalism(!!) and American imperialism are the sole causes of *terrorism*.

Conflating the general, decades-old ill-will in the Islamic world for Israel and US with the more recent development of Islamist terrorism is silly because the US and Israel are not - - notwithstanding American self-centeredness in this regard - the terrorists' primary targets. Isis is targeting Shia and Alawite regimes for now, with the eventual sights set on the House of Saud.

The article is not even relevant to the recent call from cerebral worthies on this board to officially label all of Islam as a religion of terror to solve the problem of Islamist terrorism. The writer urges criticism of Islamism, not of Islam per se.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:48 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Conflating the general, decades-old ill-will in the Islamic world for Israel and US with the more recent development of Islamist terrorism is silly because the US and Israel are not - - notwithstanding American self-centeredness in this regard - the terrorists' primary targets. Isis is targeting Shia and Alawite regimes for now, with the eventual sights set on the House of Saud.  

no they are not. random terrorist attacks in europe, ticking russia off and killing christians would be a tactic only fools would employ to achieve the objective you state they aspire to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:36 am

Islamism vs Islam. Sounds Clintonian again. You must have missed this paragraph in there:

The West seems to have lost the will to criticize political Islam. Not speaking out or taking action against Islamists is a sickness not only of the current U.S. government; many intellectuals also seem to suffer from it. In the West, there are goodhearted intellectuals who also apparently wish to deny what an all-enveloping role religion — and particularly Islam — plays in shaping and influencing how people think and act.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:Islamism vs Islam. Sounds Clintonian again. You must have missed this paragraph in there:

The West seems to have lost the will to criticize political Islam. Not speaking out or taking action against Islamists is a sickness not only of the current U.S. government; many intellectuals also seem to suffer from it. In the West, there are goodhearted intellectuals who also apparently wish to deny what an all-enveloping role religion — and particularly Islam — plays in shaping and influencing how people think and act.

Doesn't contradict what I said. I don't see anyone shying away from criticizing Islamism aka political Islam. Western timidity lies in defining *who* exactly are these Islamists - other than obvious bad actors like Al Qaeda and ISIS. To any casual observer, the Saudi regime is Islamist. But who dares bell that cat??

The other point about the influence of religion on individuals - particularly in developing economies - is stating the obvious. What's there to contradict there?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:16 am

He isn't talking about 'religion' in general in the 'developing world'. He is talking about a specific religion everywhere - Islam. Right there I see you are trying to be PC.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:00 am

Hellsangel wrote:He isn't talking about 'religion' in general in the 'developing world'. He is talking about a specific religion everywhere - Islam. Right there I see you are trying to be PC.

Hellsu's Fave Turk wrote:
In the West, there are goodhearted intellectuals who also apparently wish to deny what an all-enveloping role religion — and particularly Islam — plays in shaping and influencing how people think and act.

The words "and particularly Islam" points to the difference being only a matter of degree.

Yes, Islam is characterized by greater fanaticism, intolerance and overt religiosity than any other religion, but other religions exert similar atavistic influences. Eg: Buddhism in Myanmar or Sri Lanka. Or Hinduism in parts of UP/Haryana.

The 'developing world' was my bit, and I admit I'm wrong. I forgot about the Evangelists and other bible-thumping nutjobs in the US when I wrote that.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:04 am

There is that false equivalence again. I doubt it the adherents of any other religion are going around blowing themselves and others in the process.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:02 am

Hellsangel wrote:There is that false equivalence again. I doubt it the adherents of any other religion are going around blowing themselves and others in the process.
So, what's your solution? I'm guessing something along these lines - track movement of all muslim families in the west and put them on some sort of parole so they report to police every week or month.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:05 am

Hellsangel wrote:Islamism vs Islam. Sounds Clintonian again. You must have missed this paragraph in there:

Hmmm... current adminsitration!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 am

The article was written in 2015. This, Comrade:

Sound familiar? 01-1024x682So you disagree with GWB and say that Islam is NOT peace?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:43 am

Hellsangel wrote:The article was written in 2015. This, Comrade:

Sound familiar? 01-1024x682So you disagree with GWB and say that Islam is NOT peace?
Your response makes ZERO sense. You're supposed to show us that Republican administrations have been different from the current one. BTW, unless you've been living in Bundy's ranch all these years, I've always been a critic of the West's foreign policy and oil politics, doesn't matter which administration.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:50 am

This isn't about Republicans, Comrade. It's about the religion of your buddies in the Middle-East.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:52 am

Hellsangel wrote:This isn't about Republicans, Comrade. It's about the religion of your buddies in the Middle-East.
Then from where & how did Clinton & Obama appear in this thread? You still have't answer my question "What's your solution?"

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:54 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:This isn't about Republicans, Comrade. It's about the religion of your buddies in the Middle-East.
Then from where & how did Clinton & Obama appear in this thread? You still have't answer my question "What's your solution?
Umm! That was you posting about GWB , Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:57 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Then from where & how did Clinton & Obama appear in this thread? You still have't answer my question "What's your solution?
Really!!

https://such.forumotion.com/t36514-sound-familiar#217188

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:59 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Really!!

I guess you need to look up what Clintonian means, Comrade. I thought only Il Professore like to read things literally.

Here is a hint on what Clintonian means:
" It all depends on what the meaning of 'is' is"
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Really!!

I guess you need to look up what Clintonian means, Comrade. I thought only Il Professore like to read things literally.

And how should I read the bit "the current U.S. government". Please do enlighten us with your pearls of wisdom.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:07 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Really!!

And how should I read the bit "the current U.S. government". Please do enlighten us with your pearls of wisdom.
Sigh! Here is a little logic, Comrade. Hope you get it.

This article was written in 2015.

You with me, so far?

And who is the head of the US government?

That's right! The President.

And who was the President in 2015?

Absolutely! Obama.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:12 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Sigh! Here is a little logic, Comrade. Hope you get it.

This article was written in 2015.

You with me, so far?

And who is the head of the US government?

That's right! The President.

And who was the President in 2015?

Absolutely! Obama.
Don't try to be too clever by half. The point in contention is, who brought political angle to this, to begin with.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:17 am

Let's scroll back up a bit, Comrade. Let's see who posted anything about the 'current adminisitration'(sic)
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:53 am

Hellsangel wrote:There is that false equivalence again. I doubt it the adherents of any other religion are going around blowing themselves and others in the process.
Stick to the point. The author is talking about the influence of religion on thoughts and actions. Everything I said is in that context.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Stick to the point. The author is talking about the influence of *one* religion on thoughts and actions. Everything I said is in that context.
*Fixed*
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:57 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Stick to the point. The author is talking about the influence of *one* religion on thoughts and actions. Everything I said is in that context.
*Fixed*

Yeah right. Other religions don't influence their adherents one bit. Your fix sure makes sense.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:59 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
*Fixed*

Yeah right. Other religions don't influence their adherents one bit. Your fix sure makes sense.
Ha ha! Now you're trying that false equivalence again. The author is talking about once religion and one religion only. By your logic, Tibetan Buddhists must be extremely violent for immolating themselves to protest  Chinese occupation. Never mind they don't burn down others' houses along with them.

PS: Here is the title for your reference:
""The West’s Romance with Iran and Islamists"
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:03 am

I can't help it if you eat, drink and breathe terrorism and see that in everything you read. I'm sticking to the one sentence you pulled out of your Turk's article. There was no mention of any violence in that.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:05 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I can't help it if you eat, drink and breathe terrorism and see that in everything you read. I'm sticking to the one sentence you pulled out of your Turk's article. There was no mention of any violence in that.
Oh now we want to stop seeing the wood for the trees? And I should have posted the whole article for you? And since you want to get technical. Here is sentence from the excerpt I posted:

In the meantime, many of these intellectuals, who include government leaders, seem to fantasize about the future of the Western and Muslim worlds as if once “capitalism,” “American imperialism” and “Zionist occupation” were abolished, these despots would suddenly discover they no longer need violence or Islamic radicalism
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:15 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:I can't help it if you eat, drink and breathe terrorism and see that in everything you read. I'm sticking to the one sentence you pulled out of your Turk's article. There was no mention of any violence in that.
Oh now we want to stop seeing the wood for the trees? And I should have posted the whole article for you? And since you want to get technical. Here is sentence from the excerpt I posted:

In the meantime, many of these intellectuals, who include government leaders, seem to fantasize about the future of the Western and Muslim worlds as if once “capitalism,” “American imperialism” and “Zionist occupation” were abolished, these despots would suddenly discover they no longer need violence or Islamic radicalism
Isn't the proof in the pudding. Was Pakistan routinely sending militants to Kashmir prior to the mid-eighties? the west kept trying the same thing over and over again (for the last 30 years) and expecting a different result. Let me ask you one more time, What is your solution to this issue and how do you go about implementing it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:17 am

Hellsangel wrote:Let's scroll back up a bit, Comrade. Let's see who posted anything about the 'current adminisitration'(sic)
By all means, please do for your own sanity.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Isn't the proof in the pudding. Was Pakistan routinely sending militants to Kashmir prior to the mid-eighties? the west kept trying the same thing over and over again (for the last 30 years) and expecting a different result. Let me ask you one more time, What is your solution to this issue and how do you go about implementing it?
That's what we elect governments for, Comrade. Personally I'm all for hitting reset.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:23 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Let's scroll back up a bit, Comrade. Let's see who posted anything about the 'current adminisitration'(sic)
By all means, please do for your own sanity.
Why Comrade? I was reminding you (including the  sic -you're valiantly back to tilting at windmills to not acknowledge the source of terrorism.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:28 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

That's what we elect governments for, Comrade. Personally I'm all for hitting reset.
Then stop calling others jihadi apologists, terrorist friends and all that jazz.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:32 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Then stop calling others jihadi apologists, terrorist friends and all that jazz.
Ha, ha, Comrade. You have no clue what hitting reset is, do you? Jihadi apologists should be called Jihadi apologists.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:36 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ha, ha, Comrade. You have no clue what hitting reset is, do you? Jihadi apologists should be called Jihadi apologists.
No, I don't. Please elucidate.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Pre-mid eighties, Pakistan waged three wars with India and lost heavily. So it (the ISI, specifically) came up with the strategy of sending the jihadi terrorists to India and bleed India slowly. That is the cheapest alternative they have to hurt India.
Let America fund the chuddies, give each a million dollars, tell them to go to Pakistan on a suicide mission and blow themselves up there. Do you think even one chaddy will be willing to do it? Not in a million years...not for a million dollars. 
Stop blaming everything and everyone for all the heinous crimes that these jihadi, caliphate, etc brainwashed terrorists are doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Pre-mid eighties, Pakistan waged three wars with India and lost heavily. So it (the ISI, specifically) came up with the strategy of sending the jihadi terrorists to India and bleed India slowly. That is the cheapest alternative they have to hurt India.
Let America fund the chuddies, give each a million dollars, tell them to go to Pakistan on a suicide mission and blow themselves up there. Do you think even one chaddy will be willing to do it? Not in a million years...not for a million dollars. 
-> That was my whole point. Who did Mr. Reagan meet in the white house & called freedom fighters? and who were the ones that crossed the border and created mayhem in Kashmir? We're not talking about hypothetical scenarios here, are we? BTW, If I were you, I wouldn't bet on chaddies capabilities or lack there of, if they were funded.
Sound familiar? That-time-ronald-reagan-hosted-those-freedom-fighters-at-the-oval-office
Kinnera wrote:Stop blaming everything and everyone for all the heinous crimes that these jihadi, caliphate, etc brainwashed terrorists are doing.
I did not blame anyone. I was merely pointing out the consequences of US actions and, the sequence of events.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 pm

So what if america or whoever funded them or supported them? What is it that is driving them to become terrorists? Is it Reagan or the money that America gave? Is it Reagan and America that drove them do it? How foolish it is to blame someone else. As I said, let America try it with the chaddies or reiigious guys from other religions. Tell them to blow themselves up for the support and monetary funds that America will provide. Will they do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Kinnera wrote:So what if america or whoever funded them or supported them? What is it that is driving them to become terrorists? Is it Reagan or the money that America gave? Is it Reagan and America that drove them do it? How foolish it is to blame someone else. As I said, let America try it with the chaddies or reiigious guys from other religions. Tell them to blow themselves up for the support and monetary funds that America will provide. Will they do it?
Were Iraqis, Syrians blowing each other up from time immemorial? Who trained and armed them? Foolish to blame? Foolish is not acknowledging our interventionist actions. Sri Lankan Hindus used to blow themselves up so why do you think Chaddis won't?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:24 pm

Sure, Comrade. The root cause of terrorism is the Great Satan from the West. Let's go with that.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Sure, Comrade. The root cause of terrorism is the Great Satan from the West. Let's go with that.
Are you suggesting that our actions are completely irrelevant to the current state of affairs in the middle east.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:34 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:So what if america or whoever funded them or supported them? What is it that is driving them to become terrorists? Is it Reagan or the money that America gave? Is it Reagan and America that drove them do it? How foolish it is to blame someone else. As I said, let America try it with the chaddies or reiigious guys from other religions. Tell them to blow themselves up for the support and monetary funds that America will provide. Will they do it?
Were Iraqis, Syrians blowing each other up from time immemorial? Who trained and armed them? Foolish to blame? Foolish is not acknowledging our interventionist actions.
America intervened in Vietnam, combodia and all. Did ppl of those countries become terrorists like the muslims of Iraq and Syria?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Were Iraqis, Syrians blowing each other up from time immemorial? Who trained and armed them? Foolish to blame? Foolish is not acknowledging our interventionist actions.
America intervened in Vietnam, combodia and all. Did ppl of those countries become terrorists like the muslims of Iraq and Syria?
Circumstances of American intervention were completely different and the extent of destruction caused by modern technologies to the livelihood of civilians and, the strategies weren't the same. And the biggest difference was, there was no ally called Saudi in Vietnam's case.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Circumstances of American intervention were completely different and the extent of destruction caused by modern technologies to the livelihood of civilians and, the strategies weren't the same. And the biggest difference was, there was no ally called Saudi in Vietnam's case.
Napalm? Agent Orange? And now you it is the fault of allying with the Saudis, Comrade? Yeah. They should have allied with Iran.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Yeah....the livelihood is gone, so I turn into a terrorist and I feel it's ok to kill all the kafirs, rape and take as sex slaves even minor yezidi kafir girls. It's all ok because my text says so and America made me do this and i lost my livelihood.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Napalm? Agent Orange? And now you it is the fault of allying with the Saudis, Comrade? Yeah. They should have allied with Iran.
Saudi has its wahabbi finger prints in all the continents including Australia, doesn't it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:13 pm

Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Yeah....the livelihood is gone, so I turn into a terrorist and I feel it's ok to kill all the kafirs, rape and take as sex slaves even minor yezidi kafir girls. It's all ok because my text says so and America made me do this and i lost my livelihood.
I'm afraid you're confusing what I said with the ISIS. I don't recall ever supporting ISIS acts or the organization itself.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
I'm afraid you're confusing what I said with the ISIS. I don't recall ever supporting ISIS acts or the organization itself.
Are we not talking about the Jihadi or Caliphate driven terrorists? Where's the confusion? That's all over my posts above.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Are we not talking about the Jihadi or Caliphate driven terrorists? Where's the confusion? That's all over my posts above.
By the same logic who are those millions of refugees that are running away from the ISIS, are they not muslims? Are they jihadists, thugs, goons and rapists?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:24 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
By the same logic who are those millions of refugees that are running away from the ISIS, are they not muslims? Are they jihadists, thugs, goons and rapists?
The women in Cologne can answer that, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next