Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound familiar?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sound familiar? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sound familiar?

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Yeah....the livelihood is gone, so I turn into a terrorist and I feel it's ok to kill all the kafirs, rape and take as sex slaves even minor yezidi kafir girls. It's all ok because my text says so and America made me do this and i lost my livelihood.
I'm afraid you're confusing what I said with the ISIS. I don't recall ever supporting ISIS acts or the organization itself.
Are we not talking about the Jihadi or Caliphate driven terrorists? Where's the confusion? That's all over my posts above.
By the same logic who are those millions of refugees that are running away from the ISIS, are they not muslims? Are they jihadists, thugs, goons and rapists?
The women in Cologne can answer that, Comrade.
Aren't you missing the forest for the trees? (your favorite analogy)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:29 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Circumstances of American intervention were completely different and the extent of destruction caused by modern technologies to the livelihood of civilians and, the strategies weren't the same. And the biggest difference was, there was no ally called Saudi in Vietnam's case.
Yeah....the livelihood is gone, so I turn into a terrorist and I feel it's ok to kill all the kafirs, rape and take as sex slaves even minor yezidi kafir girls. It's all ok because my text says so and America made me do this and i lost my livelihood.
I'm afraid you're confusing what I said with the ISIS. I don't recall ever supporting ISIS acts or the organization itself.
Are we not talking about the Jihadi or Caliphate driven terrorists? Where's the confusion? That's all over my posts above.
By the same logic who are those millions of refugees that are running away from the ISIS, are they not muslims? Are they jihadists, thugs, goons and rapists?
We will see how many will remain as grateful refugees who stay loyal to the countries that sheltered them (who will not live in ghettos, but blend with the mainstream, who will work hard and not remain on social security, who will not become indoctrinated in the ghettos and  turn into terrorists, but site the excuses of 'discrimination', 'alienation', 'unemployement', 'poverty' and turn against their own host country.

Last edited by Kinnera on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
The women in Cologne can answer that, Comrade.
Aren't you missing the forest for the trees? (your favorite analogy)
Ha ha! It has already come back to bite Merkel, Comrade. Its a simple analogy actually. Don't invite hyenas into your backyard.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2