Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Kayal Vizhi]

Go down

[Kayal Vizhi] Empty [Kayal Vizhi]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:45 am

KV, what do you think of this guy?

-----

The mother tongue accent always has been my problem while speaking Hindi. HSN has assisted me to get rid of the problem the way they are giving preference and the study materials too are very helpful to the candidates Now I have the confidence to speak Hindi fluently.

It's my pleasure sharing my experience with the outside world. I born in Chennai with no basic knowledge of Hindi. I am a practising lawyer in Madras High Court and more frequently many North Indian businessmen come to me for consultation. They would bring some hindi documents. They read out the same. But I could not understand their meanings. I also make shopping in North Indian shops. They try to cheat me. I felt guilty. Then I searched for a good Spoken Hindi Centre. I was not for writing hindi exams or getting certificates. I came to know about the Hindi Sanchaar Nigam and joined it. In just thirty days I became good follower of hindi language and could converse with my North Indian clients. I sent sms in hindi made out in english letters to my clients. They were surprised to read my hindi message in english and congratulated me. Now I am able to do smart shopping in North Indian shops too. All the credit goes to this Centre.

http://hindisanchaarnigam.com

Back to top Go down