Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

false advertising

Go down

false advertising Empty false advertising

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:21 am

dont know if it's fake but talk about fright night *shudder*

false advertising 33705_8538203fb78f27540e19b5a229540b84

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

false advertising Empty Re: false advertising

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:26 am

Wow!! what a terrific makeover! She'll do very good if she starts a makeup school. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:02 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:dont know if it's fake but talk about fright night *shudder*

false advertising 33705_8538203fb78f27540e19b5a229540b84

saw this all over whatsapp a while ago. I think the accompanying story changes at times.

i love playing with makeup apps. there's something called perfect365, whenever i take a selfie, i sometimes use one of their makeups, and then send that pic on family whatsapp. Sometimes i go over the top and use a red or blonde wig too, and they start getting irritated lol.

but sometimes, for fb profile, it's vanity or whatever, feels good if you can somewhat fade the blemishes and clear dark under eyes. Been guilty of that, although try not to overdo it. It shows when you overdo it. I saw an unfortunate such pic recently. Feel guilty too, when you get a lot more compliments for it. So like 75% of the times, I leave my pics as is. But when I edit, i make it an obvious edit, like give it a filter, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down