Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is looking to shed tears after next Paki terrorism deaths?

3 posters

Go down

Who is looking to shed tears after next Paki terrorism deaths? Empty Who is looking to shed tears after next Paki terrorism deaths?

Post by southindian Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:20 pm

I'm not.

Count me out.

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/just-before-deadline-china-moved-to-ensure-masood-azhar-wasnt-banned/article8425860.ece
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Who is looking to shed tears after next Paki terrorism deaths? Empty Re: Who is looking to shed tears after next Paki terrorism deaths?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:06 am

southindian wrote:I'm not.

Count me out.

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/just-before-deadline-china-moved-to-ensure-masood-azhar-wasnt-banned/article8425860.ece

hahaha... The Chinkus dont understand that the Allahites dont believe in greatfulness. Expect China to "enjoy the Friday perks" in Xinjiang (or Beijing metro) in the near future.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Who is looking to shed tears after next Paki terrorism deaths? Empty Re: Who is looking to shed tears after next Paki terrorism deaths?

Post by southindian Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:34 am

Pakis are evil but Chinese are mean and ruthless. I always believe Chinese are more difficult and important to handle than Pakis.

And Chinese can handle Muslim terrorism better than ANYONE in the world. They'll cull the Muslim communities, while media is banned. Chinese Muslims know this.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:34 am

Commies coddling terrorists. Where have we seen that before?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:40 am

Commies and libbies ARE the ones who coddle terrorists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down