Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUNDRAISING FOR THE IMPOSTER HANDLE?

4 posters

Go down

FUNDRAISING FOR THE IMPOSTER HANDLE? Empty FUNDRAISING FOR THE IMPOSTER HANDLE?

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:44 pm

just like in the 'True story' book/movie, something that really happened, perhaps he is without a job, and is on benefits or that already ran out. may be self employed but not enough to cover insurance.

Before it's too late
should we set up a fundraising mechanism, at least for clinical consultation? - just for the sake of familiarity.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

FUNDRAISING FOR THE IMPOSTER HANDLE? Empty Re: FUNDRAISING FOR THE IMPOSTER HANDLE?

Post by garam-kuta Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:37 pm

good idea, naaye. tell me how and where to send the money to you.
ps: it was good that you swallowed your false pride and asking for financial help. may you come out of your financial difficulties soon.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

FUNDRAISING FOR THE IMPOSTER HANDLE? Empty Re: FUNDRAISING FOR THE IMPOSTER HANDLE?

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:09 pm

garam_kuta wrote:just like in the 'True story' book/movie, something that really happened, perhaps he is without a job, and is on benefits or that already ran out. may be self employed but not enough to cover insurance.

Before it's too late
should we set up a fundraising mechanism, at least for clinical consultation? - just for the sake of familiarity.

phones are waiting, no sponsors yet Shocked

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:01 am

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:just like in the 'True story' book/movie, something that really happened, perhaps he is without a job, and is on benefits or that already ran out. may be self employed but not enough to cover insurance.

Before it's too late

I, Sailendra Singh, sponsor free ECT, medical treatment and 3 years stay in a sanitorium in kolkata for Satya Upadhyay, the retard, where i can expedite his recovery by beating him with my bata chappal twice a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:24 am

brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Before it's too late

I, Sailendra Singh, sponsor free ECT, medical treatment and 3 years stay in a sanitorium in kolkata for Satya Upadhyay, the retard, where i can expedite his recovery by beating him with my bata chappal twice a day.

rofl rofl

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Before it's too late

rofl rofl

kolhapuri? what number, bhaiyya? Laughing  Razz
whatever it takes, your magnanimity and optimism is unparalleled - as always!

at 0:22

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:35 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
brie wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Before it's too late

rofl rofl

kolhapuri? what number, bhaiyya? Laughing  Razz
whatever it takes, your magnanimity and optimism is unparalleled - as always!

at 0:22

number 9. i am 6' and as hearsay has me to believe your foot size is directly proportional to your height. don't know about others but for me both increased in direct proportion. no, no fancy kolhapuri stuff. only bata chappals can cure him.

LOL @ VIDEO

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:38 pm

garam-kuta wrote:good idea, naaye
hahaha @"naaye."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:56 pm

swapna wrote:
hahaha @"naaye."
LoL. I concur. it's good for him - expressing his introspection, for his own good Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:15 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
hahaha @"naaye."
LoL. I concur. it's good for him - expressing his introspection, for his own good Razz
did you get your biskoot from the mistress yet, little naaye? Razz

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:22 pm

thanks brie for the novel idea, and for generously providing your size 9 bata to make the bitte beta betta beta:P

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down