Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the gullible bihari bhaiyya

3 posters

Go down

the gullible bihari bhaiyya Empty the gullible bihari bhaiyya

Post by garam-kuta Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:16 pm

the naive( or is it foolish) bihari bhaiyya believed that there is a IGNORE-list and the posts by people on that list are really ignored. he even fought with swapna about that.
what he and other gullible people didn't know is that it is just a show. as can be seen in today's posts, not only the posts are read with a magnifying glass but detailed analysis is done on each post by the people in the ignore list.
https://such.forumotion.com/t36808-veeu-aka-garam-kuta-aka-tracy-whitney-and-all-other-wussy-handles#218283
will the bihari bhaiyya admit his mistake? how can such gullible persons survive in business? perhaps that is the reason he is not a successful businessman.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

the gullible bihari bhaiyya Empty Re: the gullible bihari bhaiyya

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:48 am

garam-kuta wrote:the naive( or is it foolish) bihari bhaiyya believed that there is a IGNORE-list and the posts by people on that list are really ignored. he even fought with swapna about that.
what he and other gullible people didn't know is that it is just a show. as can be seen in today's posts, not only the posts are read with a magnifying glass but detailed analysis is done on each post by the people in the ignore list.
https://such.forumotion.com/t36808-veeu-aka-garam-kuta-aka-tracy-whitney-and-all-other-wussy-handles#218283
will the bihari bhaiyya admit his mistake? how can such gullible persons survive in business? perhaps that is the reason he is not a successful businessman.
100 times satya upadhyay:

detailed analysis is done on each post by the people using the ignore list.

as for the subject matter of this discussion itself, i refuse to engage with you because you are a vindictive retard.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:04 am

garam-kuta wrote:the naive( or is it foolish) bihari bhaiyya believed that there is a IGNORE-list and the posts by people on that list are really ignored. he even fought with swapna about that.
this gullible bihari, ss, has so far survived in business for five reasons. one of them is r. m. 

he's keen to win my approval for his writing; so, he copies stories and articles from the internet, and after changing a few names here and there, posts them here shamelessly as his own.

he survives because most of us don't mind being kind to morons, but that may not last long.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:10 am

swapna wrote:
this gullible bihari, ss, has so far survived in business for five reasons. one of them is r. m. 

he's keen to win my approval for his writing; so, he copies stories and articles from the internet, and after changing a few names here and there, posts them here shamelessly as his own.

he survives because most of us don't mind being kind to morons, but that may not last long.

the gullible bihari bhaiyya Tic10

liked the skit k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas? do have babbi roshniamma read it. she will chortle harder!

the gullible bihari bhaiyya Kl10

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:16 am

do you see his clever signature? one wonders whether he wittily says "me three" whenever someone says "me too." he may have attended a girls' school - loretto convent? - in calcutta.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:36 am

swapna wrote:
do you see his clever signature? one wonders whether he wittily says "me three" whenever someone says "me too." he may have attended a girls' school - loretto convent? - in calcutta.

100 times k0ithodathil kuruvilla thomas:

"copyleft" is an english word

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Well said. On several occasions Tracy declared that she had put me on her ignore list and would not be reading any of my posts. However, that was just a stunt. In reality she was studying and analyzing my posts diligently to see how best she could fling mud at me. All she accomplished was to throw a bucket full of mud on herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Well said. On several occasions Tracy declared that she had put me on her ignore list and would not be reading any of my posts. However, that was just a stunt. In reality she was studying and analyzing my posts diligently to see how best she could fling mud at me. All she accomplished was to throw a bucket full of mud on herself.

idk, maan! she may be telling the truth.  I put the the perfect 10 BoUnkil (see https://such.forumotion.com/t36818-fundraising-for-the-imposter-handle#2184130) and the video below, starting at 0:22, & at 0:35) on ignore list and i don't see any of that hyphenator's post to read on my screen.

mbwahhaahah  rofl perfect 10 BoUnkil at 0:35 hahaha ..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

idk, maan! she may be telling the truth.  I put the the perfect 10 BoUnkil (see https://such.forumotion.com/t36818-fundraising-for-the-imposter-handle#2184130) and the video below, starting at 0:22, & at 0:35) on ignore list and i don't see any of that hyphenator's post to read on my screen.

mbwahhaahah  rofl perfect 10 BoUnkil at 0:35 hahaha ..

aiyyo naaye! there are plenty of ways to bypass the ignore list. if there is a reply, logging out, using a different phone/browser and so on.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down