Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MD, only you can answer this....

2 posters

Go down

MD, only you can answer this.... Empty MD, only you can answer this....

Post by southindian Mon May 09, 2016 10:48 am

This is a dilemma for you, among your folks and for the governments who want to allow/ban your bathroom usage.

How do you choose which bathroom to enter? Does it depend on how you were feeling that day?

North Carolina sues U.S. Justice Department in defense of HB2

I have no idea how you and your folks feel about this. I believe that a person with a penis should not use women's bathroom. US Govt says MD can... North Carolina govt says MD can't... so now only you can answer this.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

MD, only you can answer this.... Empty Re: MD, only you can answer this....

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 09, 2016 11:47 am

southindian wrote:This is a dilemma for you, among your folks and for the governments who want to allow/ban your bathroom usage.

How do you choose which bathroom to enter? Does it depend on how you were feeling that day?

I have no idea how you and your folks feel about this. I believe that a person with a penis should not use women's bathroom. US Govt says MD can... North Carolina govt says MD can't... so now only you can answer this.

Ohh....I did not know that... (s)he is one of "those" not that there is anything wrong with that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon May 09, 2016 12:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
southindian wrote:This is a dilemma for you, among your folks and for the governments who want to allow/ban your bathroom usage.

Ohh....I did not know that... (s)he is one of "those" not that there is anything wrong with that.

Absolutely not!!! There's nothing wrong with that.

I think MD is brave for living such a life, though MD has a dilemma between bathrooms. North Carolina is definitely not a place for MD.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 09, 2016 3:05 pm

southindian wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Absolutely not!!! There's nothing wrong with that.

I think MD is brave for living such a life, though MD has a dilemma between bathrooms. North Carolina is definitely not a place for MD.

Perhaps North waziristan will be ideal hir.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down