Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sambarvada - Are you going to answer me or run away like a scared little girl?

3 posters

Go down

sambarvada - Are you going to answer me or run away like a scared little girl? Empty sambarvada - Are you going to answer me or run away like a scared little girl?

Post by SomeProfile Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 am

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

sambarvada - Are you going to answer me or run away like a scared little girl? Empty Re: sambarvada - Are you going to answer me or run away like a scared little girl?

Post by sambarvada Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am

"Is there anything in particular in that article that you find objectionable or scary? If yes, let's talk about it."

===> I read that article.

No. I do not find anything in particular in that article that I find objectionable or scary.

In fact, I admire Sri Sri Ravishankar. He plays the game perfectly. Making sure that he lends moral support to those who fight for Hindus and at the same time not making blatantly antaganostic statements about Islam and Christianity.

The moment he attacks the Christian and Islamic fanatics, he will be playing into the hands of so called secular forces. They will label him as RSS supporter.

I just found his picture to be scary. The article could have included a better picture.

BTW the current pope looks really scary. He has created more harm than Sri Sri Ravishankar. The pope looks the other way when he is confronted with sexual abuse charges by clergy.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

sambarvada - Are you going to answer me or run away like a scared little girl? Empty Re: sambarvada - Are you going to answer me or run away like a scared little girl?

Post by SomeProfile Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 am

Wow! A rational and polite response to my provocative title? Well played, sir. You leave me with no option but to withdraw with a polite, "thanks for your response".

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 pm

someprofile-I don't know who sambarvada is....

coffeehouse is filled with married people who love interact on various subjects...and have no extra time to argue with singles...
How much ever u provoke them...they will choose to decline...
Use all ur charm and bring in QB & TS for ur entertainment....
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down