Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No rumors on Mamata's personal life.......

4 posters

Go down

No rumors on Mamata's personal life....... Empty No rumors on Mamata's personal life.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 20, 2016 11:01 am

.....There are rumors about the personal lives of Modi, Jayalalitha, Indira, etc., but I haven't seen any on Mamata Banerjee. Well, she is not attractive but has been in active politics since she was 15. There must have been some boys and men interested in her. CON party is full of horny and devious men - ND Tiwari, Doggy, Abhishek Manu Singhvi, etc. However, it seems she didn't have any relationships. So, is she living like those sisters in Mother Teresa's mission? Is she a real didi or ......?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

No rumors on Mamata's personal life....... Empty Re: No rumors on Mamata's personal life.......

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 20, 2016 12:42 pm

do you really want to picture/imagine her getting jiggy with it? I dont want to

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

No rumors on Mamata's personal life....... Empty Re: No rumors on Mamata's personal life.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 20, 2016 12:49 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:do you really want to picture/imagine her getting jiggy with it? I dont want to
Well, even Lubdhavadhanlu's daughter in Kanyasulkam was having an affair with Ramappa pantulu...

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:do you really want to picture/imagine her getting jiggy with it? I dont want to
Well, even Lubdhavadhanlu's daughter in Kanyasulkam was having an affair with Ramappa pantulu...

am sure someone climbed that bongali hidimbi as there's someone always desperate enough (look even our phlegmy was able to find a roshnikuttyamma to mount for a few years) but just the thought gives me the dry heaves...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

am sure someone climbed that bongali hidimbi as there's someone always desperate enough (look even our phlegmy was able to find a roshnikuttyamma to mount for a few years) but just the thought gives me the dry heaves...
Looks like both Mamata and Mayawati will remain didi & behn and die as highly 'virtuous' women. Allah can safely use them for 72.....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri May 20, 2016 4:12 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Looks like both Mamata and Mayawati will remain didi & behn and die as highly 'virtuous' women. Allah can safely use them for 72.....
Hahaha, good one, Vakavaka!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 20, 2016 8:20 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Here is Mamata praying to Allah:

http://i2.wp.com/haribhakt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/mamta-benerjee-islamfollower.jpg?resize=400%2C550

Here is Mayawati:

http://www.outlookindia.com/public/uploads/gallery/20150922/Mayawati2_20150922_600_855.jpg

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 22, 2016 7:29 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

The moment Allah allots these two women to Mahamad, Dr. PBUH will threaten Allah with a conversion to hinduism.

At least she serves one purpose. Whenever a Bongali tout Sushmita and Bipasha as examples of Bongali Beauty, others can cite Maha mata for counterpoint.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down