Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paul ryan

5 posters

Go down

paul ryan Empty paul ryan

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:28 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/14/paul-ryan-contradicted-donald-trump-on-the-muslim-ban-again/

don't know why he is torturing himself like this. i can tell every decent bone he has in his body is repulsed by drumpf. he should have simply refused to endorse him. nobody is asking him to vote for hillary. that would have been more credible.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

paul ryan Empty Re: paul ryan

Post by goodcitizn Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Paul Ryan is choking with Trump. Can't swallow him, can't spit him out.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:59 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/14/paul-ryan-contradicted-donald-trump-on-the-muslim-ban-again/

don't know why he is torturing himself like this. i can tell every decent bone he has in his body is repulsed by drumpf. he should have simply refused to endorse him. nobody is asking him to vote for hillary. that would have been more credible.

LoL! I see what you mean, but for a moment I imagined him voting for Hillary Shocked -reminded me of RajniKanth in 2012, who was by the side of K'dhi then, all the time seemingly supporting him, but while casting the ballot, RK was caught voting for Amma in some video, i think. He sheepishly said that it was accidental, i believe.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:11 pm

RajniKanth owes everything he has to Tamil people. Yet he is ant-Tamil. He came indirectly in support of Karnataka in the Cauvery water dispute. He did not have the courage to openly say it.

He attended a Tamil movie industry event in support of eelam Tamils in 2009 near the end of that phase of the Eelam war. He was sitting there listening. When one of the speakers (an actor) made mention of Indian involvement, the camera shoed Rajni's face. I can see his discomfort in the face.

I have nothing against foreign actors in Tamil movies as long as they "become" Tamils in spirit. I recall an actress called Namitha from Gujarat. Sri Lanka offered her lakhs of Rupees to come and dance in some show. She openly refused it saying I cannot dance there after all the things they did against Tamil people.

Another fellow Rehman. He agreed to a concert in Sri Lanka showing what kind of a person he is. But soon posters apperaed nezr his house that Tamil blood would be in his hands. That coward backed off giviung some excuse. Did not have the courage to do the concert or saying I changed my mind because of what they did to Tamils.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/14/paul-ryan-contradicted-donald-trump-on-the-muslim-ban-again/

don't know why he is torturing himself like this. i can tell every decent bone he has in his body is repulsed by drumpf.

** oh really? then why did he endorse trump? you're so gullible thinking PR has any decency in him.

he should have simply refused to endorse him. nobody is asking him to vote for hillary. that would have been more credible.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down