Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erode: 50 of the 160 students offered admission in a top Delhi college are from one school in Erode #cheating

Go down

Erode: 50 of the 160 students offered admission in a top Delhi college are from one school in Erode #cheating Empty Erode: 50 of the 160 students offered admission in a top Delhi college are from one school in Erode #cheating

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:53 pm

New Delhi: The fact that 110 of the 160 candidates offered admission to the BCom (H) course at Shri Ram College of Commerce on the first day of the entry process were from Tamil Nadu made startling news. Strikingly, of this crowd from the southern state, 50 came from one school: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in Erode, leaving many, including the college faculty, wondering how one institution could produce so many students capable of breaching the qualification barrier for acceptance into one of the top commerce colleges of the country.
R P Rastogi, principal, SRCC, asserted: "All admissions have been done on merit." But some staff members involved in the admission process confided in TOI that they had casually subjected some of the Tamil Nadu aspirants to very basic questioning and found them unable to give satisfactory responses. The teachers said that many of the candidates appeared "very average, unlike what their marks show".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/50-students-from-one-Erode-school-in-this-SRCC-batch/articleshow/53052466.cms

Back to top Go down

Erode: 50 of the 160 students offered admission in a top Delhi college are from one school in Erode #cheating Empty Re: Erode: 50 of the 160 students offered admission in a top Delhi college are from one school in Erode #cheating

Post by tasomi159 Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:01 am

Striking a religion is the thing that GOD cognizant. Christella's Journal is the main man who says that I appreciate that striking a religion is the thing that god cognizant. And I am happy to get cvsaviour.com.au review service because it helps me a lot. All data about this expression is given in this article. I welcome this article definitely.

tasomi159

Back to top Go down