Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just as there are Secularists and Sikularists.......

2 posters

Go down

Just as there are Secularists and Sikularists....... Empty Just as there are Secularists and Sikularists.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:01 pm

......Modi says that there are good and bad chaddis. He makes one good point - he wants those who worship cows to clean the urban streets of plastic bags........

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Antisocials-by-night-turn-gau-rakshaks-by-day-PM/articleshow/53579893.cms?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Just as there are Secularists and Sikularists....... Empty Re: Just as there are Secularists and Sikularists.......

Post by Idéfix Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:34 am

Guruvu-gaaru, this is worrying. Modiji seems to be going soft. Instead of supporting the valiant gau rakshaks when they are being unfairly targeted by the media, he is poking fun at swayam sevaks, calling them self-serving.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Just as there are Secularists and Sikularists....... Empty Re: Just as there are Secularists and Sikularists.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Idéfix wrote:Guruvu-gaaru, this is worrying. Modiji seems to be going soft. Instead of supporting the valiant gau rakshaks when they are being unfairly targeted by the media, he is poking fun at swayam sevaks, calling them self-serving.
Yeah. When I was in Warangal, I visited the Bhadrakali temple where they had a gowsala. Those cows looked well fed. I heard that your CM recently visited the place and "fortunately for him" one of the Kamadhenus produced some "theertham" which he happily sprinkled on his head.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down