Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump: "When Democratic policies fail they are left with one tired argument"

Go down

Trump: "When Democratic policies fail they are left with one tired argument" Empty Trump: "When Democratic policies fail they are left with one tired argument"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:19 am

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/768922208987127808

Back to top Go down

Trump: "When Democratic policies fail they are left with one tired argument" Empty Re: Trump: "When Democratic policies fail they are left with one tired argument"

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 am

do you have an opinion on drumpf's statement? agree? disagree? why and why not?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Trump: "When Democratic policies fail they are left with one tired argument" Empty Re: Trump: "When Democratic policies fail they are left with one tired argument"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:42 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:do you have an opinion on drumpf's statement? agree? disagree? why and why not?

I am fairly confident that Trump is not a racist. Had he been a racist, some prominent African Americans (like Don King and Mike Tyson) would not have endorsed him. Of course, from time to time Trump may indulge in some dog-whistle politics. But Hillary did that too when she campaigned against Obama.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:do you have an opinion on drumpf's statement? agree? disagree? why and why not?

I am fairly confident that Trump is not a racist. Had he been a racist, some prominent African Americans (like Don King and Mike Tyson) would not have endorsed him. Of course, from time to time Trump may indulge in some dog-whistle politics. But Hillary did that too when she campaigned against Obama.

you didn't answer my q. we can take up drump's racism or lack thereof in a different thread.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:52 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you didn't answer my q. we can take up drump's racism or lack thereof in a different thread.

i don't agree with Trump. I agree with many Democratic policies, for instance policies related to medical insurance. But then this is the silly season, and because it is the silly season i prefer not to hold Trump's statement against him.*

*In US politics and lifestyle, the silly season is a period from early summer until the first week of October of election years. Primary elections are over at this time, but formal debates have not started and the general election is still many weeks away. Issues raised during this period are likely to be forgotten by the election, so candidates may rely on frivolous political posturing and hyperbole to get media attention and raise money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silly_season

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down