Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav

+2
Merlot Daruwala
ashdoc
6 posters

Go down

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav Empty Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav

Post by ashdoc Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav Kaifwife9_1469001352

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav Empty Re: Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav

Post by ashdoc Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav Kaif

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav Empty Re: Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:38 am

Don't let the love jihadists win! Doc do something (other than your usual limpwristed breastbeating)!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:05 am

what about her, ashwin?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:47 am

Looks good,  i feel.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:09 pm

ashdoc wrote:Looks good,  i feel.
why do so many good-looking hindu women marry muslim men? are these women flattered that the men found them worthy? are you proud of this phenomenon? why don't these hindu women want to marry hindu men? are the men ugly on average? are they wimps compared to the muslims?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:26 pm

swapna wrote:
why do so many good-looking hindu women marry muslim men? are these women flattered that the men found them worthy? are you proud of this phenomenon? why don't these hindu women want to marry hindu men? are the men ugly on average? are they wimps compared to the muslims?

what about big titted d and her northindian muslim boyfriend? did she find his fair skin and arabic features attractive, compared to your mallu lot? what happened to all the syrian kishtian boyz, are they all short, hung like cashews and intensely geeky looking azzwipezzz like you?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:32 pm

swapna wrote:

i think it's the excitement of the different and exotic. i grew up in a little TN town amidst a small and close knit medical community. the children of the doctors in the community strived very hard to get into med schools and a number of them succeeded. for some reason the majority of the families were comprised of tamil christians and tamil brahmins. and the kids all seemed to have hooked up with each other as i found out when i made contact with them recently. the tamil christian (women) - tambrahm (men) couples outnumber any other kind in this small town.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:43 pm

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav Kaifwife2_1469001350

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav Kaif_with_wife_pooja_1_14

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Cricketer Mohammad Kaif's wife Pooja Yadav Kaifwife_1469001350

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

i think it's the excitement of the different and exotic. i grew up in a little TN town amidst a small and close knit medical community. the children of the doctors in the community strived very hard to get into med schools and a number of them succeeded. for some reason the majority of the families were comprised of tamil christians and tamil brahmins. and the kids all seemed to have hooked up with each other as i found out when i made contact with them recently. the tamil christian (women) - tambrahm (men) couples outnumber any other kind in this small town.
but what explains our ashwin-bhai's excitement? he's bragging about random hindu women who married muslim men, as if that's a great accomplishment, and he's made a habit of doing so.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

what about big titted d and her northindian muslim boyfriend? did she find his fair skin and arabic features attractive, compared to your mallu lot? what happened to all the syrian kishtian boyz, are they all short, hung like cashews and intensely geeky looking azzwipezzz like you?
I hurt your feelings, didn't I? I'm so terribly sorry.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:03 pm

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

but what explains our ashwin-bhai's excitement? he's bragging about random hindu women who married muslim men, as if that's a great accomplishment, and he's made a habit of doing so.
i just think she has a good fashion sense , that's all .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:51 pm

ashdoc wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

and those men invariably accompanying the hindu women, prominently portrayed in the photographs you proudly post here, just happen to be muslim?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:48 am

swapna wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

and those men invariably accompanying the hindu women, prominently portrayed in the photographs you proudly post here, just happen to be muslim?
i have not started the thread to talk about muslim men marrying hindu wives . i have posted on that topic in the past , but i have not started this thread to talk about that . you seculars are unnecessarily taking the bait i didn't offer . 

anyway , this thread shows only one man and one woman , not several men and women as you seem to indicate .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 am

ashdoc wrote:
swapna wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i have not started the thread to talk about muslim men marrying hindu wives . i have posted on that topic in the past , but i have not started this thread to talk about that . you seculars are unnecessarily taking the bait i didn't offer . 

anyway , this thread shows only one man and one woman , not several men and women as you seem to indicate .
ashwin-bhai, you are now suddenly forgetful. look again at the photo in your original post; it is clearly about a couple, a hindu-muslim couple in which the hindu is the woman, just as it was in many of your previous posts. 

you seem to be saying, "look, look! our hindu girls are worthy enough to marry muslim men, representatives of our former moghal emperors. that's just like poopa711 bragging, "look at me! I'm eating paapdi-chaat with the slimy liquid that reminds one of sewage! that makes me more northindian than the average telegaperson. it doesn't matter that the northpeepals kick me in the teeth even as I eat their chaat."

moreover, ashwin-bhai, the photo in your first post shows only the faces of the couple; it doesn't show their clothes, so your motive was obviously not to show pooja yadav's fashion sense. and in your second post, the woman looks like a village girl, and in that congress paper hat, like one among 100,000, dressed to attend a poltical rally for the local congress leader.

good try, ashwin, but no cigar!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:48 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

I hurt your feelings, didn't I? I'm so terribly sorry.

looks like you have no answer, did your cashew shrink even further?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:04 pm

swapna wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
swapna wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
swapna wrote:

ashwin-bhai, you are now suddenly forgetful. look again at the photo in your original post; it is clearly about a couple, a hindu-muslim couple in which the hindu is the woman, just as it was in many of your previous posts. 

you seem to be saying, "look, look! our hindu girls are worthy enough to marry muslim men, representatives of our former moghal emperors. that's just like poopa711 bragging, "look at me! I'm eating paapdi-chaat with the slimy liquid that reminds one of sewage! that makes me more northindian than the average telegaperson. it doesn't matter that the northpeepals kick me in the teeth even as I eat their chaat."

moreover, ashwin-bhai, the photo in your first post shows only the faces of the couple; it doesn't show their clothes, so your motive was obviously not to show pooja yadav's fashion sense. and in your second post, the woman looks like a village girl, and in that congress paper hat, like one among 100,000, dressed to attend a poltical rally for the local congress leader.

read my first written post about this thread . in answer to your question ' what about her , ashwin ? ' i have said ' looks good i feel ' . only later i have talked about her fashion sense . i started this thread because i liked her looks , thats all .

see here on echarcha no one is talking about the hindu muslim angle because they know me better and know i have a propensity to post pictures of goodlooking women---

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45336

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:57 am

ashdoc wrote:
swapna wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
swapna wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

read my first written post about this thread . in answer to your question ' what about her , ashwin ? ' i have said ' looks good i feel ' . only later i have talked about her fashion sense . i started this thread because i liked her looks , thats all .

see here on echarcha no one is talking about the hindu muslim angle because they know me better and know i have a propensity to post pictures of goodlooking women---

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45336
maybe there are no bigots in that echarcha forum, but when you post on SuCH, you must be aware of the presence of the bigoted old loser. like the sign in the zoos, "don't feed the animals", SuCH should have a banner, "don't feed the bigoted old loser".

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down