Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Film Director Ram Gopal Verma on Azerbaijan vs India

Go down

Film Director Ram Gopal Verma on Azerbaijan vs India Empty Film Director Ram Gopal Verma on Azerbaijan vs India

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:00 pm

Ram Gopal VarmaVerified account
‏@RGVzoomin
I doubt anyone heard of this country called Azerbaijan..its population is just around 90 lakhs and it won 1 gold and seven silver medals

‏@RGVzoomin
Our 120 crore people's shouts cheering our 1 silver will drown the 90 lakh Azerbaijan people's cheers on their 7 silvers ..We Win

Back to top Go down

Film Director Ram Gopal Verma on Azerbaijan vs India Empty Re: Film Director Ram Gopal Verma on Azerbaijan vs India

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
‏@RGVzoomin
I doubt anyone heard of this country called Azerbaijan..its population is just around 90 lakhs and it won 1 gold and seven silver medals

‏@RGVzoomin
Our 120 crore people's shouts cheering our 1 silver will drown the 90 lakh Azerbaijan people's cheers on their 7 silvers ..We Win
that guy looks like he's  ripe for a cardiac cath with a PBF of 35%. probably waddles and can't run. i just found out that azerbaijan is north of iran by the caspian sea. it don't do me any good to know this information. azerbaijan has won all these medals yet no one cares to learn more about it cuz at the end of the day the olympics is just a few days of entertainment and nothing more. trying to read more into it is rubbish.

yes, i know a few days ago i was impressed by the sociology-type article that max put up and i said india's under-performance is evidence of its lack of social growth or something to that effect but thta's  only cuz  i was caught in the thick of the games but dude, now they're over. i don't give a shit, the games and the countries' performance - all irrelevant.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Film Director Ram Gopal Verma on Azerbaijan vs India Empty Re: Film Director Ram Gopal Verma on Azerbaijan vs India

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:22 pm

besides the one gold and seven silver medals, Azerbaijan also won 10 bronze medals:

https://www.rio2016.com/en/medal-count-country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:27 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
‏@RGVzoomin

‏@RGVzoomin
that guy looks like he's  ripe for a cardiac cath with a PBF of 35%. probably waddles and can't run. i just found out that azerbaijan is north of iran by the caspian sea. it don't do me any good to know this information. azerbaijan has won all these medals yet no one cares to learn more about it cuz at the end of the day the olympics is just a few days of entertainment and nothing more. trying to read more into it is rubbish.

yes, i know a few days ago i was impressed by the sociology-type article that max put up and i said india's under-performance is evidence of its lack of social growth or something to that effect but thta's  only cuz  i was caught in the thick of the games but dude, now they're over. i don't give a shit, the games and the countries' performance - all irrelevant.

there has been a discussion on an earlier thread about whether genetic reasons contribute to winning at the olympics:

https://such.forumotion.com/t38686-brazil-authorities-protest-against-obnoxious-behavior-of-chaddis-in-their-country

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down