Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Law Board tells the Supreme Court why "triple talak" is needed....

Go down

Muslim Law Board tells the Supreme Court why "triple talak" is needed.... Empty Muslim Law Board tells the Supreme Court why "triple talak" is needed....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:11 pm

......they say that "triple talak" is needed so that the husbands won't turn pieceful against (i.e., kill) their wives! Pappu should protest against the SC.....

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/better-to-divorce-a-woman-than-kill-her-muslim-law-board-to-sc/story-4fphLN9YvgP9kMSbenISGN.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Muslim Law Board tells the Supreme Court why "triple talak" is needed.... Empty Re: Muslim Law Board tells the Supreme Court why "triple talak" is needed....

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:45 pm

reminds me of something i had read earlier:

RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, who stoked a controversy a few days ago saying that rapes do not take place in rural but urban India, has created a fresh row now with remarks that a woman is bound by contract to husband to look after him.

"A husband and wife are involved in a contract under which the husband has said that you should take care of my house and I will take care of all your needs. I will keep you safe.

"So, the husband follows the contract terms. Till the time, the wife follows the contract, the husband stays with her, if the wife violates the contract, he can disown her," Bhagwat told a rally in Indore on Saturday.

The RSS chief had created a flutter last week when he had said in Silchar in Assam that rape is mainly prevalent in urban India due to western influence and that such crimes against women do not happen in rural areas of the country.

Bhagwat had claimed that the incidents of rape were the result of adoption of western culture in society as a whole and that erosion of traditional Indian values were more pronounced in urban areas.

"Crimes against women happening in urban India are shameful. It is a dangerous trend. But such crimes won't happen in Bharat or the rural areas of the country. You go to villages and forests of the country and there will be no such incidents of gangrape or sex crimes," he had said.

"Where 'Bharat' becomes 'India' with the influence of western culture, these type of incidents happen. The actual Indian values and culture should be established at every stratum of society where women are treated as 'mother'," Bhagwat had said, demanding that the government take appropriate action to stop rape incidents and RSS will support any government initiative to change existing laws.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rss-mohan-bhagwat-at-it-again-says-women-should-be-just-housewives-and-husbands-should-be-the-breadwinners/1/241008.html

Back to top Go down