Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bar grievances for Hillary Clinton and her minions

Go down

Bar grievances for Hillary Clinton and her minions Empty Bar grievances for Hillary Clinton and her minions

Post by FluteHolder Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:30 am

http://lawflog.com/?p=1363

I changed my mind. After lamenting two weeks ago that bar complaints against Hillary Clinton’s lawyers probably would be swept under the rug, I decided to file the grievances anyway. I also filed grievances against Mrs. Clinton herself.
State and federal bar rules uniformly prohibit perjury and destruction of evidence, and there is compelling evidence that Mrs. Clinton is guilty of both. We’ve known for months that Mrs. Clinton’s cronies deleted emails from her secret, home-brew email server. More recently, the chairmen of the Judiciary Committee and Government Oversight Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives referred Mrs. Clinton to the Justice Department for prosecution of perjury based on false testimony that she gave during the Benghazi investigation.
---
Furthermore, we now have documentary evidence that the search was not conducted in good faith. On August 30, 2016, the State Department revealed that 30 of the deleted emails related to Benghazi. This begs a question: did the purported email search include terms like “Benghazi,” and do the recovered emails include obvious words like “Benghazi”? The chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi had requested all such emails in a December 2, 2015 letter to Mr. Kendall, shortly before Mr. Kendall and his colleagues deleted the emails. It is also worth noting that Mrs. Clinton’s attorneys used a special software program designed to insure that forensic investigators could not recover the emails. If the deleted emails were only personal communications about yoga and wedding plans, as Mrs. Clinton claimed, then her attorneys would not have gone to such extraordinary lengths to prevent them from being recovered.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down